EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




I did a rough and dirty test.

I got good news and bad news.

Good news is that this does remove the hurtbox issue and all issues associated with the extra bones such as the C4 and Homing attack nonsense.

Bad news is that doing this is a complex, lenghty, tedious, and lengthy process.

Come back tomorrow.

[KirbyVoice] Hiiiiiiiii.[/KirbyVoice]

This took way too long to do.

Lyn coming after I wake up since once again, I have to rebuild the hurtbox hiearchy, binary values and flags and such.


STOP CAMPING JUST SO YOU CAN DO THAT ANNOYING ASS TAUNT!!! >=D

can't wait til lyn is finished. We need more hotness in brawl XD

maybe you could take a look at links .rel and see if you can get it to work with the clone engine >=D

Quote from: EternalYoshi on April 10, 2011, 04:58:22 AM
[KirbyVoice] Hiiiiiiiii.[/KirbyVoice]

This took way too long to do.

Lyn coming after I wake up since once again, I have to rebuild the hurtbox hiearchy, binary values and flags and such.


:srs:
[spoiler]
:notimp:
[spoiler]
:>.>:
[spoiler]
:patrick:
[spoiler]
:happy:
[spoiler]
*downloads*
[spoiler]
:happy: :happy: :happy:


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

To make MegaMan's smashes chargeable, try making the yo-yo models invisible and have no ability to hit anything and re-apply the yo-yo article to the attacks. Idk if this will work :P

It doesn't. It DOES prevent freezing though so w/e.
It seems that the C4/Homing attack/Ladder/Pikmin bugs were also fixed too....

Lyn's going to take longer since she has more hurtboxes to adjust from scratch.
I plan on finishing before Noon EST.
Stay tuned.


The only thing that I found wrong in Gray Fox is that his U-throw sound effect is a bit late... He fights perfectly! Its amazing o_o; At first I was kinda sad that he was over metaknight so kirby wouldn't have him to fight anymore but after giving the latest release a try I say SCRU METAKNIGHT!!! Gray Fox isn't just an epic assist anymore! He's an epic character =O I wonder if there will ever be a metaknight assist trophy over Gray Fox... Lol well if the clone engine is ever perfected and I can have them both I'd cry tears of joy =D Can't wait for Lyn ^_^
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

The Uthrow will be replaced in the next version, but for reasons unknown, the ground shaking is stubborn.

Lyn's hurtbox repair is done BTW, check the BV link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13962

I'm glad to see Gray Fox is working well, although I thought I should inform you of a possible glitch possibly related to Lyn. After using her in a battle I played as megaman and his animations went back to Ness' default one. I tested this out a few more times with the same result and ended up deleting Lyn only to find out that it Megaman went back to normal. Sorry about the block of text, just thought you should know.

Whenever I play Lyn she plays awesome but when choosing another character, the game freezes. D:

Strange...

Doesn't happen with Gray Fox or Mega Man.

For the time being, just leave the CSS instead of deselecting Lyn.

I'll look into it more.

Quote
I'm glad to see Gray Fox is working well, although I thought I should inform you of a possible glitch possibly related to Lyn. After using her in a battle I played as megaman and his animations went back to Ness' default one. I tested this out a few more times with the same result and ended up deleting Lyn only to find out that it Megaman went back to normal. Sorry about the block of text, just thought you should know.

Odd............

First, check to see if you are using the updated MotionEtc.

Lyn doesn't have to do with it.

What you're experiencing is a unique SD Card related issue, like the one I had when PM's Skyworld was all black and a BRSTM was playing another song.

Check your SD card, copy EVERYTHING to your desktop, format, and paste the backup in the SD card.
Problem solved.

Oddly enough, Gray Fox works perfectly in SSE....