EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lynn??? She's almost done?

I'm totally trying out the next beta.
Granted, I don't usually like equipment-based fighters (other than link) but yeah, I might check her out.

Also Blackjacks said they're "pretty damn close" to finishing the model converter thing, Just don't expect it any time soon.

Im hearing great thinks about the Megaman moveset. but is the vertex gonna be updated along with the v2 moveset?




Quote from: SDo0m AnNiHiLaTi0n on March 30, 2011, 06:47:17 PM
I believe KTH made that vertex.

Well GameWatching started it but KTH finished it.

You're on the right track though.




About those animation suggestions.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Is it true from what I have heard that you have a ft_marth.rel compatble with JigglyPuff?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I've been playing around with External GFX.


Lyn's too, but no pix.

Ooh, purty!


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!