EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




As I said, since 2GB SD cards are cheap and easy to find and that I backed up all my data when I woke up, this is a minor setback. Only thing to do is to get that thing out of the Wii.

All of you're problems can be fixed magically by going to Gamestop.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I got the SD card out of the Wii, though I'm gonna need a new SD card.
Like I said, all that was on there is on my PC so no data was lost.....

A good SD card costs around $5
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah I know. I have to do some things before I get one first, like cleaning my refrigerator.

glad to hear u got it out and no data was lost and real excited for the sora update Lol

I hope you can clean your refrigerator soon, Eternal Yoshi. :'(
Yes, this is a joke. I already thought it was obvious lol.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on July 06, 2011, 07:45:56 AM
I hope you can clean your refrigerator soon, Eternal Yoshi. :'(

Dude...it's a chore.  It takes minutes, a couple of hours to do tops.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 06, 2011, 07:47:33 AM
Dude...it's a chore.  It takes minutes, a couple of hours to do tops.
That's why I thought it'd be funny to post XD .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on July 06, 2011, 12:50:40 PM
That's why I think it's funny to say XD .

Of course I do, heck I'm one of the comedy dudes here <-- complete lies

It's just that people say this kind of stuff all the time and they AREN'T joking @.@

No wai.
lol okay then. Added a disclaimer in black.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on July 06, 2011, 01:00:20 PMAdded a disclaimer in black.

That there was also a joke...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]