The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking

Started by tjmsrubegoldberg, July 30, 2010, 06:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

When I try to load the character texture hacks on gecko it says no sd codes found, I stored all the codes in their respective folder in gct form, for example; fighter/marth is where I stored the gct files for the sephiroth texture. Help please?

Quote from: Gman44a on March 22, 2011, 06:27:48 AM
When I try to load the character texture hacks on gecko it says no sd codes found, I stored all the codes in their respective folder in gct form, for example; fighter/marth is where I stored the gct files for the sephiroth texture. Help please?

You're only supposed to have one GCT file containing all the codes you're using and it should be in your codes folder on your SD card root.

this guide helped soooooo much thx a bunch :)

The newer version of Riivolution now runs on Homebrew, so the instructions might need to be updated, as well.

The mediafire link to the two files for riivolution at step 14 isn't working. All it says is engine loading and nothing is happening. Could you give me another link :sonic:


I've looked all over, and I'm sure there is some place that will tell me how to do this if I keep looking, but I'm at my wit's end.

I'm trying to swap an animation for Charizard, specifically his side-b with his f-air. It looks fine in Brawlbox, but his tail, feet, and rear end stick into the ground.

How do I prevent them from doing that? Or can someone point me to a tutorial that will tell me?

does it said anything about item?
Need a beta tester?

Hi i know i'm a noob right now, and i was wondering, is there a way to add an extra slot, because the only thing i can actually do, is to modify characters color slots, but i will like to have more than that amount, for example Link only haz
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-White/Light Blue
06-Yellow
and after i put an texture for each one of them, i can't add more textures, is there a way to add more slots or more "color slots"?

Quote from: Yoor xD on May 29, 2011, 12:34:07 AM
Hi i know i'm a noob right now, and i was wondering, is there a way to add an extra slot, because the only thing i can actually do, is to modify characters color slots, but i will like to have more than that amount, for example Link only haz
00-Original
01-Red
03-Blue
04-Dark
05-White/Light Blue
06-Yellow
and after i put an texture for each one of them, i can't add more textures, is there a way to add more slots or more "color slots"?

No. Not yet at least. Dantarion was working on it.

Thanks a lot for the reply, just one last question regarding to the moveset of the characters, i only change .pcs and .psa over characters, but how do you change a characters moveset for only one "colorslot"? i mean how to add sephirots with his moveset over marth01, but when playing as marth00 it doesn't take sephirots moves?


I needed the help with the characters color number thanks for the guide.
-

Quote from: the98pika on June 04, 2011, 01:12:58 AM
I needed the help with the characters color number thanks for the guide.

What help with it do you need? Do you need a list?

I said thanks for the guide at the end. because i needed the help.
-