Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 53
Author Topic: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking  (Read 893138 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: December 01, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »

Hi!
    I want to have my final destination changed to final frustration. For now, i don't even have teh HBC. But do i really have to do EVERYTHING listened in the tutorial? Just for one stage?

You don't need HBC to get stages. Anything works: Riivolution, HBC, Gecko, etc. I use Gecko and Stack Smash and I have tons of them.

Also, all you have to do if you want Final Frustration, just download it and rename the .pac file to "STGFINAL" if it already isn't. If it requires a .rel file, make sure you get 'st_final.rel' and you should be good to go. That's all you really need to do to get hacked stages to work.

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: December 01, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »

Ok thanks.
    I'll use Stack Smash. In general it's very easy. I love the tutorial!

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: December 02, 2010, 05:31:37 AM »

6. Put the boot.dol/.elf that you want to run on the root of your SD Card.
    Where can i get that file?Edit: Solved!
    And what would happen if i play a stage on wifi that is not just a skin?

Edit: What to do after being in the StackSmash menu? Do i need Gecko (or something else) or is StackSmash enough for using costum stages from the Brawl Vault?
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:08:06 AM by avos » Logged

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: December 02, 2010, 01:19:48 PM »

6. Put the boot.dol/.elf that you want to run on the root of your SD Card.
    Where can i get that file?Edit: Solved!
    And what would happen if i play a stage on wifi that is not just a skin?

Edit: What to do after being in the StackSmash menu? Do i need Gecko (or something else) or is StackSmash enough for using costum stages from the Brawl Vault?

If the person you're playing with does not have the exact same custom hacked stage as you on Wi-Fi, then you will desync, meaning that both players will not have the same results.

You need Gecko OS. Stack Smash is just this thing that disguises itself in the Stage Builder mode as the Gecko OS loader. Once you get Gecko, every time you enter Stage Builder you should be taken to a black screen with all this text on it, then the screen will turn green and weird, then you will be at the Gecko OS menu, then all you have to do from there is launch the game and it will load up all the stuff you have on your SD card.

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: December 02, 2010, 02:18:32 PM »

I dont get to the GeckoMenu. Any ideas? It's just the normal stage builder. (I have 0 Custom Stages on my wii)

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: December 02, 2010, 02:28:29 PM »

I dont get to the GeckoMenu. Any ideas? It's just the normal stage builder. (I have 0 Custom Stages on my wii)

It does that sometimes. What you need to do is reboot the Wii and try again. I have this happen to me sometimes and it's so annoying. When this happens just hold the power button for five seconds, then go back to Brawl and try it again. It took me as many as two reboots before I got it to work.

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: December 02, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »

Ok, i tried it very often now. With "reboot" you mean turning wii off and on, right? I think i have done something wrong.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: December 02, 2010, 03:41:13 PM »

Ok, i tried it very often now. With "reboot" you mean turning wii off and on, right? I think i have done something wrong.

Yeah that's what I mean.

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: December 03, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »

Hm, i can't use all these wonderful stages around here. Smash Stack doesn't work for PAL users and I can't use another method, because i have 4.3e on my wii. I also can't downgrade, because I have a PAL wii and there is no link for PAL users in this guide for downgrading.
    I am not able to do ANYTHING :-(

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: December 03, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

Hm, i can't use all these wonderful stages around here. Smash Stack doesn't work for PAL users and I can't use another method, because i have 4.3e on my wii. I also can't downgrade, because I have a PAL wii and there is no link for PAL users in this guide for downgrading.
    I am not able to do ANYTHING :-(

I see. That sucks; I didn't know that.

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: December 04, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

@specter: note she said final BREASTination. Thats a stage on zss her breasts. She wants an other char and different pose/stance

I know but I didn't know it was a stage I just thought she said it to be funny.
    Just noticed that you two thought he was a women.....he's a man....irrelevent post.

avos
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: December 04, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »

I see. That sucks; I didn't know that.
    Yeah, its sad. Maybe i can find some german guide. I really want Final Frustration and Brawl Galaxy.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: December 04, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

@specter: note she said final BREASTination. Thats a stage on zss her breasts. She wants an other char and different pose/stance

Just noticed that you two thought he was a women.....he's a man....irrelevent post.

Hey I don't go on people's profiles just to see their gender. I just assumed PrideToBeMe was right.

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: December 04, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »

Hey I don't go on people's profiles just to see their gender. I just assumed PrideToBeMe was right.
    Who said I did? >.>

1234gamefreak1
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: December 04, 2010, 10:51:38 PM »

Hello this may bee a n00b question but how do i change the intro video to SSBB?

a freak of gaming

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 53
    Print
    Jump to: