Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 53
Author Topic: The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking  (Read 893246 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: December 04, 2010, 10:56:05 PM »

Hello this may bee a n00b question but how do i change the intro video to SSBB?

Use a .thp file. Only works with Riivoultion, though.

1234gamefreak1
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: December 04, 2010, 11:00:42 PM »

Hello this may bee a n00b question but how do i change the intro video to SSBB?

Use a .thp file. Only works with Riivoultion, though.

and how do i do that? (sorry i only know how to change the brawl music :/)

a freak of gaming

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: December 04, 2010, 11:19:30 PM »

Download a .thp file from the Brawl Vault that you want and put it on your thing. I don't have Riivolution so I don't know where it goes and all that, I just know that's the file you need. Sorry Sad

1234gamefreak1
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: December 04, 2010, 11:31:07 PM »

Download a .thp file from the Brawl Vault that you want and put it on your thing. I don't have Riivolution so I don't know where it goes and all that, I just know that's the file you need. Sorry Sad

ok thanks for the help

a freak of gaming

Changelol
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: December 07, 2010, 09:16:24 AM »

Hey guys !

I read all the op, and it seems i cant find where to put the .pac files i downloaded..

I tried to put them into the character folder that should match.. And nothing happened..

The .pac files i downloaded are the ones for the super mewtwo and they are named FitLucarionMewtwo.pac, FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac and FitLucarioNoMewtwo.pac..

So what should i do with those in order to play that super awesome mewtwo ?

Thanks for the help, and sorry if its kinda obivous, but i really couldnt figure it out by myself..

Thank you again Smiley
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:17:53 AM by Changelol » Logged

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: December 07, 2010, 12:30:44 PM »

Hey guys !

I read all the op, and it seems i cant find where to put the .pac files i downloaded..

I tried to put them into the character folder that should match.. And nothing happened..

The .pac files i downloaded are the ones for the super mewtwo and they are named FitLucarionMewtwo.pac, FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac and FitLucarioNoMewtwo.pac..

So what should i do with those in order to play that super awesome mewtwo ?

Thanks for the help, and sorry if its kinda obivous, but i really couldnt figure it out by myself..

Thank you again Smiley

Rename FitLucarioMewtwo.pac to FitLucario.pac. That's all you need to do and it should work. Get rid of FirLucarioNoMewtwo.pac since you do want to use him, so you wouldn't want the file that doesn't let you be him of course.

Changelol
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: December 07, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »

Thank you very much for this clear answer..

Just a couple more questions.. I havent try what you told me to do yet, but i was wondering if i need to launch Riivolution to take into consideration the modification from that .pca file or if simply launching the geckos OS thing would allow me to play with mewtwo?

With what i understood in the op, and what i already tried out, i think i need to launch Riivolution, right ? But right now, it tells me i need to reinstall ios37, so i gotta get a network connection.. -.-"

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: December 07, 2010, 03:00:13 PM »

Thank you very much for this clear answer..

Just a couple more questions.. I havent try what you told me to do yet, but i was wondering if i need to launch Riivolution to take into consideration the modification from that .pca file or if simply launching the geckos OS thing would allow me to play with mewtwo?

With what i understood in the op, and what i already tried out, i think i need to launch Riivolution, right ? But right now, it tells me i need to reinstall ios37, so i gotta get a network connection.. -.-"

No you don't need Riivolution; it works with anything. I use Smash Stack and Gecko OS and I use that kind of stuff. Riivolution is the same as everything else except you can do movie hacks and sound effect hacks, and it also offers infinite space whereas Gecko/Smash Stack has limits on certain file sizes before it will freeze your game.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:01:26 PM by (specter) » Logged

monkey
    Intermediate Kitten

Shake It!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: December 07, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »

Ummm..... What is the name of Ikes Dair(In Brawlbox)?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: December 07, 2010, 04:57:45 PM »

Ummm..... What is the name of Ikes Dair(In Brawlbox)?

All characters have the same dair names in BrawlBox. It's AttackAirLw.

zackbonder
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: December 07, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »

OK so basically, I just really want Shadow in Brawl. I got this guy's Shadow thingy and put it in the right place on my SD card. I then put the SD card in my Wii, run Brawl on Gecko with the code you said to put in for NTSC-U (which I have). Then, Gecko reads the code and disk sucsessfully, and then, Brawl starts up, and it's the same old Brawl. No Shadow. The guy's Shadow is over Donkey Kong, and, well DK is still DK. Sonic is still Sonic, and Shadow is nowhere to be found. PLEASE HELP!!

Changelol
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: December 08, 2010, 08:40:51 AM »

No you don't need Riivolution; it works with anything. I use Smash Stack and Gecko OS and I use that kind of stuff. Riivolution is the same as everything else except you can do movie hacks and sound effect hacks, and it also offers infinite space whereas Gecko/Smash Stack has limits on certain file sizes before it will freeze your game.

Well, thank you again.. But i am still gonna bother you x)..
    I have a PAL wii and from what i saw, smash stack doesnt work with the PAL version.. What should i get instead then ?

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: December 08, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »

Homebrew Channel and regular Gecko......Riivolution doesn't work on PAL either....>.>

Changelol
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: December 08, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »

Alright, so i put the file named FitLucario.pac in private/wii/APP/RSBP/pf/fighter/lucario, launched the homebrew channel, launched Gecko and it didnt work :/

I tried to rename the file into FitLucario00.pac also, but nothing happened either..

Brawl+ still loads though, and works great..

Any suggestions ?

And thank you for the help so far Smiley

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: December 08, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »

Alright, so i put the file named FitLucario.pac in private/wii/APP/RSBP/pf/fighter/lucario, launched the homebrew channel, launched Gecko and it didnt work :/

I tried to rename the file into FitLucario00.pac also, but nothing happened either..

Brawl+ still loads though, and works great..

Any suggestions ?

And thank you for the help so far Smiley

Don't rename it to FitLucario00 if it doesn't already have numbers. If you don't have one with numbers, you should get one. Just open up FitLucario.pac in BrawlBox, and save it as a .pcs file with the number of Lucario's color you want to replace.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 53
    Print
    Jump to: