The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking

Started by tjmsrubegoldberg, July 30, 2010, 06:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

As long as the card is NOT an SDHC, it should work fine with Brawl.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

This was not put into the guide so can someone tell me what file location items go into. Thanks in advance

pf/system
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Are Mods permanent or just soemthing you use with Riivoltuion?

September 11, 2011, 04:45:33 PM #319 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:38:19 PM by TheAwesomeGuy
Hey I use riivolution and smash stack on Wii menu 4.3u should I be worried about updating my Wii because I'm worried about bricking my Wii?  Also I need some help with riivilotion because it isn't applying anything other than the music and it freezes when I Select Brawl. Help would be appreciated.

Hey, I just hacked my Wii yesterday, installed the homebrew browser, gecko, and cheatmanager. I have set up all the folders like I was supposed to on my sd card (2GB). I downloaded the CloudStrife DissidiaV1 and tried to put it in the Ike folder that I had created. I renamed the pac and pcs files to "FitIke00".pac. I loaded the game through gecko, it says "sd card found applying", but when I choose Ike he is still Ike. There is no Cloud in any of the colors. I think I'm close, but something is wrong haha. Any help/advice would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

So close, yet so far.

Read the first post carefully; you missed the File Patch Code, most likely.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TheAwesomeGuy on September 11, 2011, 04:45:33 PM
Hey I use riivolution and smash stack on Wii menu 4.3u should I be worried about updating my Wii because I'm worried about bricking my Wii?  Also I need some help with riivilotion because it isn't applying anything other than the music and it freezes when I Select Brawl. Help would be appreciated.
Never mind I found something else on YouTube and it works fine now.

Absolutely wonderful guide! Being a complete amateur at this stuff this is the exact straight forward guide i needed to get me off the ground. Thank you so much! Hurray I'm learning ;D

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 14, 2011, 08:02:57 PM
So close, yet so far.

Read the first post carefully; you missed the File Patch Code, most likely.

Thank you so much. Totally misread that part haha. I got it working. One last question, I see some people have like a picture of Cloud on the character selection screen. What are those called, and they would still go in the Ike folder right? (like the pac and pcs files).

I've never replaced those, so I have no clue.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


http://hackmii.com/2011/08/letterbomb/ any one try this? its another exploit for 4.3

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

September 17, 2011, 06:03:11 PM #328 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 06:37:42 PM by DarthVansalon
When I try to add the file patch code it says "No code is selected!"

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out
~Darth Vansalon~

Hey im new to this but i cant seem too find or get this part (X):\private\wii\app\RSB(X)\pf\Fighter\(Character Name)\  in my SD card ? like it doesnt have the pf or fighter