vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I believe not that it is possible that, to part to add bones.

The cloak is part of Mario's overalls, so they wouldn't animate.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



August 22, 2010, 07:23:43 PM #33 Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 07:28:07 PM by hypermetalsonic
Are you able to change the color of sonic's eyelids to skin tone?? :)
I mean.. thats how classic sonic was. All the way up to SA2

Nice Sonic! Can't wait! How're you gonna make the legs shorter without having the bones make it longer?

Also... how's that Dr. Mario?

August 28, 2010, 04:09:34 PM #35 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 04:11:43 PM by KTH
Dr.Mario?

:happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice! are you going to make the thing that goes around his head black?also are u gonna make a tie for him?And i think the pants are supposed to be white.If you do these things I think it would be PERFECT!

I do the default version some look of SSBM :

Default
Pink
Blue
Green
Black
Real doctor (wink of classic Doctor Mario).


Good job on that KTH.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I love the way Classic Sonic is coming out I will definitely be downloading this one it comes! (Hopefully soon!)

I don't know if people already know this but I think there's a little glitch on Dr. Mario. He faces the opposite direction for a slight second when you make him turn while running. Its kinda noticeable.  :D

Heh, Good luck with Pichu. The only way you would be able to make him small is with the use of PSA and Vertexing, but that in itself, is hard enough.... but you made the best Dr. Mario, so I believe you can do it! ;)
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.