vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

/\Oh my god! It's Sylvester Stallone :happy:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


January 31, 2011, 07:49:25 PM #242 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:50:16 PM by ds22
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 31, 2011, 07:33:43 PM
/\Oh my god! It's Sylvester Stallone :happy:
ROFL
Best guess I've ever seen.

But yeah, model needs more vertex.


Yeah, hair and face mainly could be worked on a little, but this is a WIP so I'm sure you knew that. Can't wait Mr. Stallone!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

YES Finally a good sakura >_>
Will you be doing Ino too? I suggest ZSS, since she already has the hair. :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 31, 2011, 09:43:27 PM
YES Finally a good sakura >_>
Will you be doing Ino too? I suggest ZSS, since she already has the hair. :P

No, it's better on Zelda for the Power. :p On ZSS are a good body, Sakura not.

February 01, 2011, 12:29:23 PM #247 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 12:37:18 PM by KTH
[censored]...


44 patch.. Not worked. :srs:

Proof :


wings are always f*ckd up, try resizing them with the bones, i dont know if it will work, but maybe...

KTH you're a bot o_O
many hacks you're working on xD
need more work but looks good so far!
keep it up!


DAMN, so many started hacks, so less finished!!!!
xD, i understand u, it can get boring to work on just one thing at a time...



Yes, but he have a problem before, now i try to fix.