vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Same problem for Kyle, i have try to delete the short (rename the bone and scale to 0) :


as i said, never use 0 ^^
just try scaling to 0,0001 instead.

February 02, 2011, 06:18:05 PM #272 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:32:18 PM by KTH
okay.... I try this.

But for all? I can example scale Y,X to 0,0001 and Z to 0?


What kind of Naruto is that?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



February 02, 2011, 08:35:26 PM #275 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:42:50 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 06:18:05 PM
okay.... I try this.

But for all? I can example scale Y,X to 0,0001 and Z to 0?


Those shoes are dirty.


YEAH.



Donkey Kong Jr. VS Kyle VS. Keroro, funny?

lol

Mode Sage Naruto uploaded.

^Mode Sage?

So many started unfinished hacks. And I though BeyondYou was working on alot. Well, regardless I am excited for each and every one of them. Thanks for posting about Sage Mode Naruto, that reminds me that I need to catch up. (I stopped sometime after season 3...)

Back on topic, what is the deal with the exploded polygons? Did you try scaling to the right numbers yet?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I have scale the bones renamed at 0,0001. All

For Kyle, the short only (two bones for the right leg and left leg).

For DK Jr., the tail, he have 9 bone.

For Keroro, the foot only and the nose.

than try translation, if u send me the unedited files i could try to play around with it ^^
with unedited i mean the original vertexed with no bone edits ^^

I changed eyes of Sage Naruto.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9t732gk505k1438

pics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.


February 06, 2011, 06:38:48 PM #283 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:44:27 PM by boot


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Maybe you can do a size mod for Stan and Kyle?
I mean, they are tiny.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]