vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Should I explain how to fix it or should I upload the Dr. Mario I fixed so that you all can see what I did?

Upload you're Doc. for see what you have do.

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 02:27:59 PM
Quote from: ds22 on March 05, 2011, 02:26:26 PM
Also, are you going to continue working on Sakura?

I've don't continue Sakura for moment.

March 05, 2011, 03:58:00 PM #362 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:08:04 PM by ds22
http://www.mediafire.com/?vad8gxmbph3855g
Be sure to credit me for it.

In case you want to know what I did, I hexed the BoneID of YRotN back to 9, hexed the BoneID of HairMb to 61 and hexed the BoneID of WaistNb to 6.

Oh. Thanks.

It's sad because i've uploaded the Doc. Mario :/ (i've modify the hair).


On the first model (Doc actually on Brawl Vault), i've change the hair for that are some like Melee (a revamp).

Here is your Melee Dr. Mario pack with the throw glitch fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3xmslm6xpc7oja7

Oh, thank =)

If you want, i will finish the Doc. Brawl really fast and i send to you the version ok?



Quote from: KTH on March 07, 2011, 08:36:40 PM

The little kids from the 1st season of Pokemon have this to say... "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?"

...IT'S BAYLEAF! :af2:

Srsly though... It's looking good so far.

I already told you sonny, this is epic stuff!

Hope you can export it right man.

Also, new of the sexy family is new ;q

Quote from: KTH on March 07, 2011, 08:36:40 PM


looks epic, though the neck has some weird shading but i doubt thats fixable because giving ivysaur a neck isnt a simple task. :P

i will be getting this when you release it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


remember that 3ds max shades different from brawl... it may look better once its patched ^^

great job!