vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88



Minish Cap time!

Interesting hack sonny. Makes me kinda miss that annoying bird/hat.

I wish to suggest making Iron Tager on Ganondorf? *SHOT!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I will make Luffy over PT.

I need to fix Chopper in first.

Quote from: KTH on March 13, 2011, 05:57:51 PM
I will make Luffy over PT.

I need to fix Chopper in first.
You're going to make Luffy now?

Happy day. =D


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Yeah, you can found a thread about Luffy on "Attack" topic.

Work on Aiai, you can found a screen of him into the BB Showcase thread (On-topic discussion).

March 25, 2011, 05:23:13 PM #383 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:32:35 PM by KTH
>_>

<_<

v_v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
>_>

<_<

v_v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Broken image....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

KTH i love your´s Goku V2 i soon make a Video of it (need to get my Video to my Goku moveset abit better :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Nice job on dat Fox, KTH, deff gonna use it for P:M

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
>_>

<_<

v_v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YESH!!  Assault Fox ftw!  I don't even care about the game's mediocre review scores.  My friends and I still have a blast playing!  That said though, Wolf is broken in that game XD

wow that assault fox is epic!! I have 1 slot for him, Yesz