vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Oh sh*t. On preview hack i said : Megaman 64.

It's Megaman Volnutt.

as i said several times before, just resize his head through VERTEX...
his head is earthbound proportioned... which isnt really human...
u should search for a frontal view of gotenks to study his head/body proportions

May 24, 2011, 07:06:54 PM #647 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:09:38 PM by MarioDK
look at my avvy/Sign ;D for the view also there:

but the head can maybe be used for this:

the fail Fusions  :af2:

but it still good work if you upload Gotenks it will maybe get a revamp later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 24, 2011, 07:08:26 PM #648 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:10:22 PM by jokekid
LOL, that MUST be a future hack over DDD...

edit: looking at this pic, i think the head isnt the problem, but the hair... xD


why over DDD?
just make Lucas abit more fat ;D he almost the the head
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

imagine fat gotenks eating people...
and proportion-wise, DDD is best, since the fat gotenks doesnt even have "noticeable" legs...

lol then try to make him over DDD anyway i dont got any moveset/vertex over DDD yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


May 24, 2011, 08:46:17 PM #653 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:55:38 PM by KTH
HORAY! I'M ON BRAWL!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19092

I'm sure, first download by GreenThunder :p

Quote from: KTH on May 24, 2011, 08:46:17 PM
HORAY! I'M ON BRAWL!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19092

I'm sure, first download by GreenThunder :p

I don't know about that, GreenThunda hasn't been online for awhile
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Hey

do you think you could do Mallow from SMRPG? Or maybe one of the Axem Rangers? (IDK who, there's too many to pick XD) We already have Geno and Booster :D And I plan to attempt Croco at some point. So yeah, we need moar SMRPG love <3

Chopper is great ^^ I really need to watch the series at some point. I watched whatever they showed on Toonami when that was around, but I really need to just sit down over the summer and watch the entire series.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.