vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


A guy work on Smity (Over Dedede).

I've see some screen on SmashBoards.

 :oshi:?

Tony Tony Chopper get only 20 DL D:

i feel the same way but with my SMBZ mario V1.5 moveset
the last version got even more DLs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on May 25, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
:oshi:?
Tony Tony Chopper get only 20 DL D:
and now... 21 :af2:
Chopper over ness looks nice


awesome ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the hero of justices/my avvy/my main in Dragonball Z games
joins SSBB soon ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hmm, what about Captain Basilisk (The black Koopatrol from smbz)


Nice job! I usually dont care for DBZ stuff... But this looks great!

Well done... ;)

Really Nice Gotenks :D
Do you think someone can make his up-B model to an Ghost(Kamikaze Attack)
keep up the good Work :)


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 25, 2011, 08:17:14 PM
Nice job! I usually dont care for DBZ stuff... But this looks great!

Well done... ;)

Thank ^^

Quote from: Chibikowskie on May 25, 2011, 08:19:06 PM
Really Nice Gotenks :D
Do you think someone can make his up-B model to an Ghost(Kamikaze Attack)
keep up the good Work :)

Thank too :)

Yeah, i make this for MarioDK and he going start the PSA.