vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

i just got a idea;
Baby Sonic/Shadow(lol)
maybe i can try to make them then i get my 3ds max 8 to work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I made a classic shadow using your classic sonic,KTH. Can i upload it to the Vault?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


ok
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on June 28, 2011, 06:02:57 PMI made a classic shadow using your classic sonic,KTH. Can i upload it to the Vault?
one more Shadow vertex (over DK.) that is not a Recolour or super :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

cLASSIC SHadow Uploaded!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?



OMG! How Beautiful! :D BY
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hi KTH,
I think your Baby Yoshi looks only a little bit like Baby Yoshi but your Baby Luigi is perfect!!
Good work!!!
Now I´m waiting for Baby Mario  ;D
Nekomons Baby Mario V4 looks good but If I see your Baby Luigi I know you can make it better  ;)

Baby Luigi is amazing as hell man. Are you going to do Baby Peach as well? That will require some Vertexing though.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 29, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
Baby Luigi is amazing as hell man. Are you going to do Baby Peach as well? That will require some Vertexing though.

You want Baby Peach?

Ok, i will make this for you.

I love Baby Yoshi, it's so cute that i replaced every Yoshi with them. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Just poppin' in to say I'm loving your baby character hacks so far. I'm really looking forward to that Baby Peach, though~<3