vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

July 04, 2011, 08:54:14 AM #870 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:14:03 AM by KTH
Again....Just why.

My new PC (A Netbook) die today.

Yeah, my second PC, dunno why. I try to open this one but he do "Blue Screen" everytime. Now all hack i've started die.

- Crash Bandicoot
- Megaman Volnutt
- Roy Melee Recolors
- Pichu Melee Recolors
- Zelda Melee Recolors
- DKCR Style
- Young Link OoT
- Sanji
- Ryu
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Rosalina
- Wartotle v2
- Bulbasaur v2
- Noel (French meme)
- Young Link Brawl (50% lost)
- Wolf Melee

But some hack was save :

- Kirby SSB64
- Pichu Melee Default
- Roy Melee Default
- Megaman v2
- Paper Luigi

I don't know this f*cking PC die... This is really really Tiring and [censored]ting. I buy this [censored] 300€ and now he die... f*ck.

Now, i don't know what can i do... Sorry people.

damn :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 04, 2011, 09:29:26 AM
I don't know PC died why.....

Me too, i don't know...

Yesterday, he worked perfectly and this morning i start and... Nothing.
I think that it is with regard to the heat. He has of the excess to warm (Monday 40°). Furthermore, it is only NetBook and he probably has no supporter Paint.NET and 3ds Max at once.

Quote from: KTH on July 04, 2011, 09:31:54 AMMe too, i don't know... Yesterday, he worked perfectly and this morning i start and... Nothing. I think that it is with regard to the heat. He has of the excess to warm (Monday 40°). Furthermore, it is only NetBook and he probably has no supporter Paint.NET and 3ds Max at once.
you did spent 300€ to That PC?
it is expensive!

Hum... I'm sorry to learn this, but maybe your hard disk is not damaged? I don't know the configuration of your computer, so if you have two hard disks, but maybe the one damaged is the one that doesn't contain the hacks? If it is the case, you should be able to retrieve your hacks, again, it's just a theory...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

buy a standard PC,
those netbooks [censored] aren't for hacks.


July 04, 2011, 11:01:27 AM #878 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 11:02:46 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Nega Scott on July 04, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
Why are everyone's computers dying?
Well SDo0m, I'm not sure. But it happens a lot... Be it old age, viruses, Trojans... It sadly does happen a lot...

And KTH, you have my sympathy. I know how it feels to have a computer die like that... You lose a bunch of things...

I just wish you luck in finding a new computer. The only thing I can say is, make sure next time you back up your data. Get an external harddrive, or keep some data on an SD card.

Quote from: GameWatching on July 04, 2011, 10:36:14 AM
buy a standard PC,
those netbooks [censored] aren't for hacks.

Now, i'm on the PC fix of my parents.
I preview to repair this one and sold my PS3 and the Netbook for repair my old or buy a new.

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 04, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
Why are everyone's computers dying?

They hate Brawl Hacking.

Screw you Bill Gates.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 04, 2011, 11:01:27 AM
Well SDo0m, I'm not sure. But it happens a lot... Be it old age, viruses, Trojans... It sadly does happen a lot...

And KTH, you have my sympathy. I know how it feels to have a computer die like that... You lose a bunch of things...

I just wish you luck in finding a new computer. The only thing I can say is, make sure next time you back up your data. Get an external harddrive, or keep some data on an SD card.


Thank you Data.

The most sad was i buy this [censored] 300€ with my money of my work. He can't do animation, he limited for vertex edit. We can't play Nintendo 64 Emulation and glitch evrytime.

selling a ps3 to buy a pc  lol i wouldnt sell my ps3 for a pc xD since pc are easier to find parts and fix then a ps3 but then again everyone makes their own choices looks like brawl haking is killing all the pcs lol beyond you  got toasted kinjiglypuff also got toasted a  month or so ago but it has already been fixed now kth whos next? well i cant say mutch since my pc is like 7 yo now :S only two or three parts have been changed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope you get your pc fixed or get a new one soon, you were one of the best brawl modders on the forum, and we will miss your work. :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dude...
Why? D:
Stupid computers are dying lately >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damn... thats why i use flash drives.

Well, I hope you can get a new pc soon... good luck

i still haz :
crash
oot yl
pichu recolors
sanji


and i did not gave you the permission to revamp wartortle >:
ya bum