vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

July 04, 2011, 06:49:18 PM #885 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:50:56 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: GameWatching on July 04, 2011, 06:31:09 PMoot yl
...

Are you on Young Link?

KTH am sorry to hear that your new computer failed on you, i hope you get it fixed or get a new one. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think now the best solution it's..

Sold my PS3, sold my Gamecube with Games, Nintendo 64, GBA, DS Games. And i try to found a work...

WHY?!?!? Why the hell would you buy one of those peices of [censored]!?!? Internet sux, and they can barley run anything! Return it, get your money back, and buy a desktop. BUT can you access your computer? like does it go to the startup screen?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 05, 2011, 01:59:44 AM
WHY?!?!? Why the hell would you buy one of those peices of [censored]!?!? Internet sux, and they can barley run anything! Return it, get your money back, and buy a desktop. BUT can you access your computer? like does it go to the startup screen?

I can't acces on the PC, i switch On the bouton, we see Windows XP Loading.... And a blue screen appear really fast and deseappear.

And i've :

Run Windows Normally
Run Windows with last system work
Mod without Failure

I tried all, no one work. After, that do the same everytime.

i think you just have to format the PC not get a new one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 05, 2011, 08:31:43 AM
i think you just have to format the PC not get a new one

I got the guarantee.

well return it. That kind of pc aint even tht good....itll crap out after 3 months
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


new title
you got a new PC now?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later





Awesome job.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

i like the eyeless version more for some reason... xD it looks more epic ^^
u got ur PC fixed??

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later