vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Tension tension~!
I think it was over Ness.
    /\
   /   \
_(:srs:)_
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on August 03, 2011, 10:08:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, we know Lloyd wasn't in Brawl.
Besides, we were playing around.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i know he's not from brawl, but i was talking about his base...


awesome vertex it looks almost like that import over Wolf(i dont know the char but i know then i see a good vertex :D)
you become much better since then you made Gotenks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why have u nuled the hair's normals??? did it look bad?

i mean, how it is now, u dont see the hair's shape because its a solid color...

anyway, it looks really good, and yes, uve gotten a lot better ^^

Lloyd's looking awesome :laugh:

your vertexes are getting better

"Holy Cow!"

*downloads*

That looks pretty damn good! I mean really.
Now people are probably give me a reason why I should PSA him...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

This is super awesome ^3^ Looks very nice. Hair is solid even though the texture is also quite solid ^3^ I love it ^3^
^3^

Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
Oh shut up, whine whine whine, please, I'd like to see YOU do better...

Anyway...

I'd much much much rather have Zelos...

But, this looks like a dang import, very nice job with this. :)

KTH, Lloyd seriously looks great.
Almost exactly like the import model.
Very nice job indeed.

Quote from: ds22 on August 07, 2011, 12:46:41 AM
KTH, Lloyd seriously looks great.
Almost exactly like the import model.
Very nice job indeed.

This. Not a word less. =)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]