vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
Picky much?
It looks great, IMO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.

what the hell man. ur such a downer. what is with u always insulting other peoples work or arguing everything??  lloyd looks perfect. id love to see you do better. theres a difference between "critisism" and "being rude". you're the rude one.

looking at the screenshots, the hair does need a little work, but it's not critically bad.
The texture needs to look a little more cell-shaded, not too cartoony like WindWaker, but more like the TOS games.

I'm glad somebody finally made him over pit and not an import or something glitchy. Pit has an Amazing filesize limit, so if I get better at animating, I'll probably get started on this after I finish dark super sonic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 07, 2011, 01:30:50 AM
Picky much?
It looks great, IMO.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2011, 01:37:18 AM
what the hell man. ur such a downer. what is with u always insulting other peoples work or arguing everything??  lloyd looks perfect. id love to see you do better. theres a difference between "critisism" and "being rude". you're the rude one.
Well played, both of you. :P

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

August 07, 2011, 03:43:14 AM #964 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 08:17:34 AM by Vyse
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 07, 2011, 12:42:22 AM
Oh shut up, whine whine whine, please, I'd like to see YOU do better...

Anyway...

I'd much much much rather have Zelos...

But, this looks like a dang import, very nice job with this. :)


The hair is literally a BLOCK COLOR. No detail WHATSOEVER.

You can't even tell the shape of the hair this way. Even Dr.Panda's Ragna the Bloodedge's hair isn't without some kind of detail, it's just too stretched to show any, and it looks like a block color. I doubt that is the case with this.

Vyse edit: removed flaming
 Flaming

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Llloyd looks really good, i might remove the import to get this epic piece of work. The texture is a little unmapped but i understand that since deep model editing  can really unmap the texture, and it can be extremely hard to fix.

Just hoping someone makes a Lloyd psa/sfx for pit.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


August 07, 2011, 04:23:07 AM #966 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:35:44 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Velen on August 07, 2011, 03:43:14 AM
Well EXCUSE ME for deviating from popular opinion, you damn sheep!

I'm so sorry to ruin your entire day by just saying what's true about something.[/sarcasm]

Same to you, Nanobuds and Segtendo.

The hair is literally a BLOCK COLOR. No detail WHATSOEVER.

You can't even tell the shape of the hair this way. Even Dr.Panda's Ragna the Bloodedge's hair isn't without some kind of detail, it's just too stretched to show any, and it looks like a block color. I doubt that is the case with this.

-but if you want to be a bunch of sheep and hop on the bandwagon, be my guest, only proves to me you try to have a different opinion whenever it's something that doesn't blind your eyes with rose-tinted lenses.

Seriously. No artistic sense. Whatsoever.
Sounds like flaming.
Well amazing Lloyd KTH. Too bad hair shares the Shader1 with the body so it had to get nulled too  :srs:

I do have to agree that the texturing could use some work, he looks out of place... But, the flaming isn't necessary Velen.

I don't normally make posts like this but, Wow... What is going on here?

I understand your trying to make a point about the non shaded hair, But that doesn't mean you have to out-right say the entire thing is awful. Not to mention the un-neccesary flaming in the post you made AFTER your previous one. Some things need to be kept to themselves. If we like it, SO WHAT. It's not like you're trying to improve these things yourself ya know.

At least most of us here are understanding enough that someone on the interwebz has spent a lot of they're time and effort on something few people can do... and kindly uploaded it for us.

Pit's model is not exactly the easiest thing to work with... ESPECIALLY model wise, plus texturing these things afterwards is a real pain in the neck.

Great job KTH! Now I have yet another awesome Pit vertex to add to my Brawlz!

Did he just call him a [censored]ing sheep? :srs:

Anyway, KTH man, Lloyd looks great, but he is beyond epic in game once you try him out.

[censored] I don't even know the series at all, but I love playing as him.

This has got to be your best hack yet man. Amazing job!

THANK YOU for making Lloyd Irving on Pit! It was one of my most highly requested hacks. Thank you very much!

Very,very good job KTH.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Lloyd is phenomenal for a sec I thought It was a port.


Quote from: Dio on August 07, 2011, 09:13:23 AM
Lloyd is phenomenal for a sec I thought It was a port.

Same here. I though at first that it was an update for the port over wolf (which it needs, the thing is just full of odd glitches). Great vertex man. *ghets*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Wow,
this Lloyd looks way better then the imported model  :laugh:
Now must have a moveset  :af: