vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

If Mankey was a succes, i make "maybe" Primeape.

Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 10:09:27 PM


good idea kth, diddy has been lacking good vertexes.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


only flaw i see right now is his ear... one is perfect, but the other...

That Mankey looks boss. If that turns out well, I might PSA it sometime... Really, he deserves it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 10:29:54 PM
only flaw i see right now is his ear... one is perfect, but the other...

Change your eyes.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 13, 2011, 10:43:34 PM
That Mankey looks boss. If that turns out well, I might PSA it sometime... Really, he deserves it.

There's also a badass Electabuz over diddy kong made by the number 1 pokemon vertexer guy on here....

Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 10:53:40 PM
Change your eyes.

am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:


Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:


i just see the texture is a bit messed up... thats it

well, thats what i was saying... sorry for nothing...

Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:



Omg, why you makes angry you so fast. i just said : Open your eyes. It nothing.

And about that i know and it's a effect of sight. It's perfect in game.

well, in my eyes... if u say open ur eyes, ur saying i cant see whats in front of me... which is kinda disrespectful... sorry for ranting, though  ^.^

lol
I have both eyes open, and I can clearly see what Joke was talking about...

but really...that's like....something you wouldnt notice unless you were actually looking for it (pausing the game and zooming in far enough) eh, it's kinda like Black Boo's din texture/vertex on ZSS. I noticed something small like this and was going to mention it, but I figured he just left it there cause he knew it was there.

If anyone wants to know what I found, I can make a quick picture of it from BB, but like I said, it's something small like manky's ear. So it's not really worth pointing it out XD I'm sure you could find it yourself anyway if you were bored enough :P

ON topic: Manky looks frickin epic man!

The only flaw I see is in the arms. If you look at a pic of Mankey:



Notice how his arms and legs are bigger closer to his body, and as they extend, they gradually get thinner. Then where his paws are connected to his arms, they are more like those of a kitten's paws. They have a distinct shape to them.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Your Megaman2 and Lankey amaze me. Well Faught!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Awesome!  I just got back from grocery shopping, to find that my favorite pig monkey made it to Brawl. This is the best Christmas ever! :happy:

Joking aside, it is a really neat texture+vertex, on Diddy Kong no less.  Actually, alot of the pokemon textures+vertexes that's been released have been really superb with quality to match.  Some might need tiny tweaks, but all in all there not bad in my eyes.