vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

GW work on the head.

Now i'm really angry. Don't talk me about Fang. Now i hate him... And 3ds Max... And Microsoft.

Damn you BIll Gates.

Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
Damn, Fang died. I hate 3ds Max, [censored]ing hate this [censored].

I've worked on this couterpart 3 hours, i've finished the body and i've started the model. Now i've started my PC and that [censored] was corrumpted. [censored] your mom. Now i'm really bored to make that again, i hate to make again the same so now...

Fang died.
damn that sucks man. I can understand not wanting to redo fang. Can't wait to see Big, gonna kick his ass for the torture I went through while playing his story.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 08:48:05 PMGW work on the head. Now i'm really angry. Don't talk me about Fang. Now i hate him... And 3ds Max... And Microsoft. Damn you BIll Gates.

Fang? I've heard of Big or Vector, but Fang?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 25, 2011, 08:53:17 PM
Fang? I've heard of Big or Vector, but Fang?

From Sonic Triple Trouble. Also appeared in Sonic the Fighters.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 25, 2011, 09:02:57 PM #1249 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:06:41 PM by KTH
......
Fang

Get.Out.

Get Out!

GET OUT NOW!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Preview of Fang added on OP.


I like the hd Texture you gave him.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

August 25, 2011, 09:20:37 PM #1251 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:21:40 PM by Jaklub
Oh boy, the Fang came out quite beautiful! Instant download to me.

Please use Save function more often next time
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I've been trolled :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 08:56:34 PM From Sonic Triple Trouble. Also appeared in Sonic the Fighters.

Yeah, I still don't know who that is. But he definitely looks cool. But not as cool as Espio. Ninja of Awesome ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 09:02:57 PM
......
Fang

Get.Out.

Get Out!

GET OUT NOW!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Preview of Fang added on OP.



I actually loled so hard at this XD 

August 26, 2011, 11:02:59 PM #1255 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:04:16 PM by 3MinuteMan
Quote from: KTH on August 04, 2010, 09:49:51 PM
You can found some project i've stopped. Find what you are looking for. When you have finish to update a random hack, don't forget to put me on 'collab' please, thank you.
It don't work just sends to mediafire home page


have u ever thought of making amy rose?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 26, 2011, 11:50:50 PM #1258 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:56:19 PM by KTH
Dunno. Possibilty on Peach.

btw

It's Stretchy Ness XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]