vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: jokekid on August 27, 2011, 03:44:03 PM
that luffy looks pretty good (actually better than cal's one(it was cal right?))

ness already has sort of his face, so it mainly the body which u have to work with, which is probably one of the easiest things in vertexing...

But Luffy's proportions are too "human" to properly work out with Ness. >_>

i hope this Luffy Ness can be ported over marth for the coming PSA  :D

(now we got Luffy over: Marth,Luigi,soon Ness)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 12:46:19 AMNo hablar Espana. Get out. >D
Que tu hablas?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

 :af2: Luffy is looking good so far, but that one arm being awkwardly proportioned and missing it's thumb is quite odd. Patch... perhaps? Other than that I am really impressed and hope that it animates just as good as it looks ^3^

Hey, perhaps for a future project you could do New World Chopper, he is so cute  :happy:
just a suggestion... so please don't hate me  :'(
^3^


Seeing as you have Frieza on your current projects page, I have to ask, which form are you using to make him? Out of all of them, I think I'd prefer the final one but really any of them would work.





I'm just amazed you got Luffy to work over Ness, considering the size of his limbs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Magnifique! I hope you'll make a non-size modding version, because I play tournament Brawl :). However, You are better man :).

Wow KTH, What are you doing man?
Your Mega Man was great but that Luffy is near perfect!!!

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: