vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


Awesome texture there buddy :vyse:
He's definitely going in once he's done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





hey KTH, i apologize if u thought my posts were bad intentioned, nothing like that i swear, so instead of saying directly, i'll ask, could i see a pic from which scorpion ur basing it off?

its just i find those spikey things weird, if its on the real design, then i'll take everything back what i said about it ^^

KTH, since I can't PM you, I wanna tell you something.

I'm sorry I caused some drama with you. I don't wanna loose you as a friend :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 06:13:35 PM
hey KTH, i apologize if u thought my posts were bad intentioned, nothing like that i swear, so instead of saying directly, i'll ask, could i see a pic from which scorpion ur basing it off?

its just i find those spikey things weird, if its on the real design, then i'll take everything back what i said about it ^^

Yeah. It's just hard to texture without Texture file D:
I use pic only for do the texture and vertex.



Quote from: Segtendo on September 03, 2011, 06:13:51 PM
KTH, since I can't PM you, I wanna tell you something.

I'm sorry I caused some drama with you. I don't wanna loose you as a friend :oshi:

Done.


That PM was supposed to be my apology, but thank you for not blocking me :)

Anyways, Scorpion's looking good so far. Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KTH on September 03, 2011, 07:47:29 PM
Send your PM now. :vyse:
Lol, no.

I don't need to PM you now since I apologized here :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok,i must admit its looking absolutely fantastic, specially knowing u only used that pic
And once again,id like to apologize, i didnt see good what those things on hi shoulders were, now that ive seen that pic i just can say it looks absolutely great ^^

Scorpion is coming along nicely man, this will be on my SD card.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Awesome! My main in Mortal Kombat's coming into Brawl with his MK9 design... This is too good to be true, and your doing a great job on him so far!