vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I didi to repair my Wii =D

But Classic Sonic glitch in game D=

SSBB run slowly and character didn't appear.

Did you replace the model using BJ's newest Brawl Box? That's probably the case, as the model rebuilder doesn't work yet.

Try replacing it using an older version of Brawl Box. That should fix it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 14, 2011, 09:54:12 PM
Did you replace the model using BJ's newest Brawl Box? That's probably the case, as the model rebuilder doesn't work yet.

Try replacing it using an older version of Brawl Box. That should fix it.

Yeah, you right. That cause BBv0.64.

I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
And Ridley, i forget to send you a PM about the animation of Dr.Mario. It's perfect.

Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:03:15 PM
I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
He moved a bone around.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:03:15 PM
Yeah, you right. That cause BBv0.64.

I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
And Ridley, i forget to send you a PM about the animation of Dr.Mario. It's perfect.

I think pikazz did his through bone hexing. I'm not entirely sure, I'm sure he'd be happy to explain it though.

And no problem. Glad you like it. =P

Yeah, i want to do that. I ask him on PM to pikaaz, he ask me that cause some problem (example the eyeyellow appear everytime).

But i really wanted to do that. After, people can use Classic Sonic over any PSA they want without the FitMotion.

Nice to hear the Wii is working! And good look with the resizing, isn't that long chu method something new?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

For Frieza, what do you mean by "facial head"?

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 14, 2011, 10:31:30 PM
Nice to hear the Wii is working! And good look with the resizing, isn't that long chu method something new?

Yeah, it's that. I tried myself but that cause some trouble in game :srs:
I send a PM to pikaaz for know more imformation. I just know it's with Bone Tree Editor but where can we use that on new BB.

Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 14, 2011, 10:33:57 PM
For Frieza, what do you mean by "facial head"?

Expression of Lucario.

Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:52:32 PM
Yeah, it's that. I tried myself but that cause some trouble in game :srs:
I send a PM to pikaaz for know more imformation. I just know it's with Bone Tree Editor but where can we use that on new BB.

Expression of Lucario.
Hope he responds soon, he is coming out really good. My only complaint is his stomach, I think you should slim it down a bit. The first version seemed to fat
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:10:17 PM
Yeah, i want to do that. I ask him on PM to pikaaz, he ask me that cause some problem (example the eyeyellow appear everytime).

But i really wanted to do that. After, people can use Classic Sonic over any PSA they want without the FitMotion.
That would be incredible! =D

So, IMO, KTH's Zoro looks like 98% done all he has to do is texture the hair and his forehead and then that's done and over with. you should finish zoro first, the other two hacks both have problems. just in in my opinion

Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 09:52:16 PMI didi to repair my Wii =D But Classic Sonic glitch in game D= SSBB run slowly and character didn't appear.

Good that the wii's fixed, bad that Classsic Sonic glitches the game. Question, how far are you from done with Frieza? I bet it needs a ton of improvements, but it looks good. It would be perfect for my stop motion animation project for school.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

dont stop that zoro, im no one piece fan at all, but it just looks epic... that black shading on his face is so cool xD

It's not stopped.

It's just cause the scarf, it's hard export that [censored].