vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

September 18, 2011, 01:59:37 AM #1530 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:01:41 AM by KTH
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 18, 2011, 01:42:05 AM
nice classic sonic, looks much better than v1.

how many patches did the quills take? :P

Thank dude.
I do....30 patchs at all. Export an re-import for re-export. :srs:

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 01:55:17 AM
He looks good. But sorry man, he just doesn't have that "Classic" feel. It seems more like a big head sonic. All of his body parts just seem to thin, and like Beyond said the texture still seems like it's brawls texture. It's a improvement from V.1 defiantly, but still hasn't caught the "Classic" feel.

Some like you want.

------

Poll restarted.

I think Classic Sonic looks great. I know his texture could be brighter to be more classic like others are saying but I understand that you wanted him to fit in with brawl, which I like when hacks fit in. He is much better then version one and I am so happy to use him in brawl.

I have only one complaint:

The quills are too angular.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

About people want a more great texture, look on BV.

My vote goes to Skyward Sword Zelda for this poll. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I vote Amy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Needs moar Big.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on September 18, 2011, 01:59:37 AMThank dude. I do....30 patchs at all. Export an re-import for re-export. :srs: Some like you want. ------ Poll restarted.

oh really? hmm... this makes me want to start knux again.

i voted frieza, we need him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Good Classic Sonic, looks alot better than the one before :laugh:

Downloaded now

Classic Sonic is awesome KTH ^3^

Cool poll too. My vote goes for Snivy/ Tsutaja over Yoshi... but
only because snivy is my favorite pokemon (sorry meowth) :P
^3^

Fantastic Classic Sonic. Looks far better than the first version. Good job on it.

I would have to say Frieza. I don't know why I want him, I'm not even really a dbz fan, I just kinda do. My second choice would probably be Zoro.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Classic Sonic looks superb KTH!

Oh, and my vote goes for Frieza cause you know, he was the most epic villain to come out of that series.

Cell and Buu IMO were kinda lame and had very little character development while Frieza had an actual plot even BEFORE the original Dragon Ball starts and a HUGE track record of destroying planets, with one finger no less!

So yeah, my vote's going to Frieza, the BEST DBZ antagonist IMO of the entire bunch.

voted for Baby Bros. (too bad you can´t vote for three so it will be Baby Bros.+Frieza+amy rose)
Classic Sonic looks awesome so far not 100% perfect but i will say 90% perfect :D
alot better then V1 (good you made Fitmotion.pac for any good sonic movesets)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Frieza time already! Trunks just joined the Brawl. Piccolo and the Androids are coming soon. We need Frieza he is sexy with his black lipstick and finger nails.. no homo.

Classic Sonic is Awesome!! :af:
Do you mean with true bowser that he looks like in New Super Mario Bros WII?
I voted for him.

Perhaps you want to make Dr.Robotnik or Dr.Eggman in the futur  ;D
Love your hacks