vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

But please, put me on collab... I worked really hard on him. You can do what you want but don't forget it.

September 25, 2011, 12:02:34 AM #1651 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:16:14 AM by SilverBrawler
I will Collab you. don't worry

I made a thread. Here is the link for it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i think ill change my avi pretty soon...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


It's great!
I will change mine too. =/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm liking it.
I do think the mouth and shoes need work, but other than that, nice job!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 25, 2011, 07:54:47 PM #1659 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:56:33 PM by Gamma Ridley
He turned out surprisingly well. O_o

I didn't think you would have been able to pull it off. XD

The only thing are his feet. But then again, you did manage to make them out of his toes somehow, so I'm not too worried.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2011, 07:53:58 PM
awesome :D

Thanks!

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 07:54:14 PM
I'm liking it.
I do think the mouth and shoes need work, but other than that, nice job!

After, it's cause the light.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 25, 2011, 07:54:47 PM
He turned out surprisingly well. O_o

I didn't think you would have been able to pull it off. XD

The only thing are hi feet. But then again, you did manage to make them out of his toes somehow, so I'm not too worried.

lol

I do my best with shoes, it's really hard to transform feet into shoes...


Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 07:52:33 PM


Latest preview.
Wow, he is looking perfect. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


KTH, are you planning on nulling the normals for this guy?  :P
^3^

idk...I'm going test in game for show that. I fix some glitch and need to export some polygon.
Gamewatching collab with me on that hack.