vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Let's see...
Beyond started Layton, KTH started Phoenix Wright...
I can see a bright future for me :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :


Looks real good so far man. The only thing that bugs me is the shoes. Not sure how they're supposed to look, too lazy to check Google, but I'm sure you can fix them.

Congratulations on making KC:MM team. Knuckles is gonna be a great first post! ;)

Knuckles looks almost perfect just his shoes but i dont think they is possible to fix
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



No, impossible. If you prefer, i take the legs, foot and toe for make the shoes. Some like i say for Frieza, the animation glitch.

What do you think, Sir Judge?

Continue.

mariodk : Well...

KTH :


That picture proof everything.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mr.Judge?

....


Have... my... defense attorney babies...
And it's just "Judge" not "Mr. Judge" :P
You have made my morning :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!



Oww!
Don't slap your uncle.


Just finish me up so that I can fight.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You started Pheonix?!?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I compared the face to the GIFs I posted.
It looks spot on. So does the hair :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Amazing...  :vyse:


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

T_T
Epic.
And his sword's a document.
Double epic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Oh [censored] that is looking pretty amazing.