vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:41:08 AM
I think it's Ike. :P
KTH better make a version where he fights using the Fey's scroll as a sword... That'd totally fit the sword size. xD

Either that big pronged sword or a giant OBJECTION sound suffice as a weapon
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2011, 02:17:41 AM
Either that big pronged sword or a giant OBJECTION sound suffice as a weapon
Can't believe I forgot about the sword and the first that came to mind was that scroll.:>.>:

September 28, 2011, 02:20:26 AM #1744 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:11:49 AM by Segtendo
I thought that the seven branched sword or the Steel Samuri spear would work (I like the latter).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The face needs to be more defined.   it's too rounded atm. D= 

Well...You can see the face because all face was here lol.


I've prefered to put the document to "OBJECTION", it's better to put a 2D "OBJECTION" on the PSA because the sword don't take invisible texture.

Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 12:39:03 PM
Well...You can see the face because all face was here lol.

http://i.imgur.com/fPD6m.png
I've prefered to put the document to "OBJECTION", it's better to put a 2D "OBJECTION" on the PSA because the sword don't take invisible texture.


*takes out trusty critiquing markers*

Like Star said, his face is too round and also his hair line seems off. Also, in my opinion the texture needs a lot of work. It need's finer and more subtle detail like an actual suit would look, and parts like buttons, lines on his clothes, and his shoes seem solid colored and don't look clean at all.




Also, imo he isn't wide enough at the torso. At the moment he looks almost the same width as Ike. The collared portion seems to small.... But I'll let the pic explain what I mean.



Just my 50 cents.

I think a slightly darker blue would work well for his suit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok, better like this? I've worked really hard...




Thx you!

But i forget to update something, here it's better :


looking really good (see on segtendo´s sign. and this hack)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 06:08:57 PM
Thx you!

But i forget to update something, here it's better :



Much better bro!  You really took Beyond's feedback into proper consideration ;)

Yes sir he did. Now that is taking constructive criticism successfully, to full use.

Very nice job.

Also, give his shoes a little bit of a shine.

You can do it with the dodge tool, I assume you use Photoshop now.