vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 10:22:24 PM
>.>

inb4segfangasms

...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!
Yes, done. The work is done.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 10:22:24 PM
>.>

inb4segfangasms

...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!
You're [censored]ing right I'm gonna gasm.
*gasms*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like how Wright looks ingame, nice job on him, KTH.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Pretty good job on Phoenix. I think the head and hair could be worked on a little, but no biggie.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

phoneix is awesome!! i like him better than layton but i think you missed some spikes that are on the top of his head but other than that, it gets a :af: from me
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

October 08, 2011, 03:40:11 PM #1895 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:05:40 PM by KTH
Thanks for the feedback.

So here, i preview to do that :

I need to finish that project Melee, currently the project going got 1 years (create on December), i need to revamp 4 or 5 character and make 3 or 4 characters.

After i got the normal stuffs, like Knuckles, Zoro, Big and others...
I need to export the head of Knuckles, the last head. For Zoro...The famous bandana, StarWaffle say he going export it from me....And i'm still waiting. Big, just need to finish the body and ears.

I'll restart Ryu for MK64DS, and i really want a Dr.Mario over R.O.B. without .rel.

And yeah, Vegeta too. I need to finish him, i just need to got the power :vyse:

*sigh*


Quote from: KTH on October 08, 2011, 03:40:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woah, hey, what?!? Is that something you're making? :O

I will love you forever if that's the case.

I doubt it'd work.
It's with BlackJax's BrawlBox, I bet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2011, 06:20:11 PM
I doubt it'd work.
It's with BlackJax's BrawlBox, I bet.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 08, 2011, 06:22:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everything has a truth, sad kitty :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah, cuz it has mixed boneset...

body is from samus, and head and hair from zamus (talking bout the bones.)

hey KTH did you say you are making RYU from SF?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

hey KTH how is vegeta,s face getting along


was that a response to me or the one that was below me?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]