vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


Sorry for double post but...

Knuckles is finished, im going take the picture in game and port some animation.

Quote from: KTH on October 10, 2011, 10:37:18 PM
Knuckles is finished, im going take the picture in game and port some animation.

That's terrific! I look forward to seeing him...

 Terrific work KTH, Kn...  :oshi: I should wait...  :-X
^3^

YAY! He is out :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I come back into brawl hacking and I see your Knuckles on the Vault...  :af2: Cool!

WHERE'S VEGETA?! lol jk, great job KTH. Though I can't download it (Knuckles over Pikachu)
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: KTH on October 10, 2011, 06:28:26 PM
Yes. SF4 exactly.

Over who's Ryu ? Ike or Snake (I would like Snake for the base model that is. I try Beyond beta and thogh the face is mess up i think it look pretty good after i fix the texture a little).  Also, i think you should make him based on his TvC/Mvc3 apparance but that just me, do whatever you want !
お前はもう死んでいる。

cool knux is done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Been a while since I posted here ._.

Anyhow, Nice work on Pheonix Wright and Knux KTH  ;D



Quote from: KTH on October 12, 2011, 02:12:05 PM
Nope.
well i guess vegeta not gonna hapen until the model importer is out i see wolf being a pain to export thats why he has so few vertexes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm jk, i revamped the head and the body, i just got trouble for export him...

I create a new vertice and idk how one...



Dr.Mario revamp for the project "Dr.Mario over ROB". With KingJigglypuff, MarioKart64DS, Gamma Ridley, SJS and me.

A project to port Doctor over ROB without .rel.

Currently i got many problem with him and Vegeta...3ds Max 8 create new vertice on the polygon and i can't export it....Idk how to fix..

Dr. Mario looks great dude.
Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]