Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18
Author Topic: Kyzon's Projects Kyzon Vids are UP NOW  (Read 86885 times)
kyzon
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: August 30, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »

alpha Sad hope you can get it back sometime so you can continue work...

and freezin. thats one of my next steps actually..  because when using some attacks they  *look* like they should have way more hitboxes than are present

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: August 30, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »

yeah ill prolly get it back tomorrow,
    ill just have to kiss up to my brother >.>

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: August 30, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »

really looking forward to your next update for this =D looks amazing using the Zero (from Megaman) texture for link!! And the Up+B definately gave me that Zero feel, 100%!! (Although this is irrelevant to what you're probably aiming for xD). There's just something about the Generic Rage Link that makes me want to use that one instead, for now. It felt strange using it at first, but after some time of using it, I started to like it. Maybe it's just the ability to kick behind you on the ground, or something. I'm not so sure why myself. But at the same time, I really want to be able to use yours because of the way everything looks.

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: August 30, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »

yeah i like the way the rage link looks
    but i would perfer this one.

Zilver
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: August 30, 2009, 08:16:52 PM »

Well, in one test match I was doing I used the side B near the edge of the map (FD) and instead of going forward I got stuck at the top of the map where I couldn't see Link besides in the bubble. I left him there for about a minute before forcing him off to the right to die so I could respawn on the stage. I then tried it again and the same thing happened. However, after that one match I couldn't get him to do it again so I'm not sure if Link has to be in a certain spot near an edge for it to happen or not, or what triggers it at all.

Overall though it's pretty awesome o: Can't wait to see the final version.

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: August 30, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »

i think u probably misread my post, because i'm pretty sure Generic Rage Link doesnt have any body changes. or i might have not made it clear enough to understand. what i meant was that i love how Kyzon's Link has 3 more blades on his other arm, and how it looks when he attacks. =]
    What i'm mostly looking for in characters, is something new. Like, to have that feeling that it's not even Link anymore. Although a few characters that use dark aura, freezing, etc is great, but for some reason, (could be just me), it feels like that's getting kind of old now. (With the exception of Avatar Ness, I love where that's going!). I say this because lets say we have about half of our characters with these types of things (the freezing, darkness, etc), I cant see myself wanting to constantly play a game with repetitive visuals with my friends. (Crap, i've gone off topic) xD

But yeah, Kyzon's Link definately has potential to me over Generic Rage Link. It's just that for now, i'll stick withe Generic Rage Link.

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: August 30, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

yeah i cant wait for it to be finished

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: August 30, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »

Hmmm...  well i see what you mean with link randomly teleporting off the stage... and up... hmmm i think i have a fix with that...   Next update i'll see if i can make it so Side B stops at the edge when used from the ground to prevent that.. but you can still use it in the air for edge guarding purposes.. and i'm gonna try and make it so you can only use it maybe twice in the air.  and also the appearance animation for the air one will be tweaked too.

i'm glad someone else likes the look of the Up B tho...  I'm probably gonna have 2 versions way down the line with small visual differences.. like that up b on one and a diff up b on another... same function but diff look....

Glad you guys are enjoying it tho...  there will be alot more changes by the end of the week maybe

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: August 30, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »

awesome,
    have you thought of a neutral-B move yet?

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: August 30, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »

Neutral B will be some type of projectile with him either shooting energy or Firing a blade out of his wrist... same animation tho

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: August 30, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »

hahaha sweet,
    do you have anything planned for down-B?

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: August 31, 2009, 07:47:15 AM »

down B i'm thinking will be somethin like a reflector or a counter....
    or a 14 hit combo with long start up that uses the final smash animation but at like 3 times the speed...  i was thinkin of makin that the Forward throw but its way too flashy imo.

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:51 AM »

lol nice alright cant  wait

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: August 31, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »

Firing out a blade for neutral B sounds pretty nice =o If it's possible, maybe you should make it look like he's firing out an energy blade or omething from his arm with the 3 blades.

And the 14 hit combo sounds pretty good as well, maybe with lower damage, and knockback on the final hit. and also making it cancelable.

sounds like your next update is going to be amazing, cant wait =D

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: August 31, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »

If i could change the arm link uses i'd use a blade from his right arm.. but what i'm thinking of doing is making the Middle Blade disappear from the right arm and fire out of the left arm because it goes with the animation that i'm using for the attack..

and the combo i'm about to test right now..
    if it works like i plan, the attack will look like hmm... trunks and janemba fused together for a rape party :3

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: