Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18
Author Topic: Kyzon's Projects Kyzon Vids are UP NOW  (Read 86867 times)
kyzon
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: September 01, 2009, 12:21:43 AM »

for now only ZSS can come outta samus... for nao..
    i'd love to have a taunt activated switch between Kyzon and my next character tho

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: September 01, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »

since the people here are cool i'm thinkin of releasing another beta tonight..

its kinda very broken Tongue
    but still fun as hell to play as...
    the Neutral B isnt there yet but all the other B moves are  (up b goes way too far right now)
    so expect some overpowered awesome by tonight

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: September 01, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »

k awesome thx kyzon

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #138 on: September 01, 2009, 05:34:54 PM »

Yay, more B moves

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: September 01, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »

yeh lol i cant wait to get my wii back...
    idk when i will though...

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: September 01, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »

i'll just leave this here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?djwmwnllidt

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: September 01, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »

I just tested it out, and for a testing version, I like where this is going for the most part. There's just a few things i'd recommend for Down+B and Side+B. They both cause the entire map to shake, which is quite bothersome, and in consideration of other players fighting against Link as well. (Unless this was planned to be fixed, i'm not really quite sure, so I thought I should just bring this up). Obviously there are quite a lot of hitboxes that you'll probably be working on before the release, but I've gotten to like this link much more after seeing this =]
    The Up Grab looks amazing too lolz. But I am wondering about the Up+B, if you'll be releasing it with or without the red effect. I really did like that effect (although i'm not sure how it looks like on the regular link textures since I use to Zero texture).
    Absolutely love the glow Azn Big congrats on your progress!! Now i'm really looking forward to the version release lolz

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention, I love the side smash and up smash =p

and as for the down smash, i'm not sure if you were going to do this, but maybe you could add some hitboxes on his other hand during the attack, because it does look like he's attacking with them during the down smash.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:49:08 PM by freezinboi280 » Logged

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: September 01, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »

Oh the earthquake effect? that was intended on the side B... well the grounded one.. forgot to take it off the Down B and Aireal ones tho..

I can add that red thingy back if ya want for ur own personal use...
    but what i'll do with the up b is have 4 blades stick out of his head and 4 out of his body while he spins

Glad you like tho..

what are you thoughts on the Up Smash? i find it a bit hard to use sometimes because the wind blows people by

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: September 01, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »

I mean, the thing about his Up Smash, is it supposed to sometimes suck the character in? And yeah, sometimes if they're right beside you (and this is tested with training mode with character jumping), it happened to me when samus was right on top of me, using Up Smash caued the Samus to be blown to the side.

And there's no need to go through any trouble to make anything for me, I was just wondering what you were going to do with it. Now I AM curious of how the Up+B will turn out to be like, after reading what you just said.

And about that Side+B thing, I actually dont know if you should keep that big earthquake effect. Because after constantly spamming it for a bit, I got a bit dizzy with all the shaking. And I'd imagine that if someone spammed this during a 4 player match, some of the player might get a bit frustrated. I'm not sure though, this is just an opinion.

But yeah, that Up Smash thing, was the wind intentionally added? And what was it supposed to do?

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #144 on: September 01, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

i'll just leave this here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?djwmwnllidt

yo kyzon... whats the link for??? is that a beta ZSS?

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: September 01, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »

no the link's for testing link (hmm... no pun intended? xD). But yeah, it's like a preview of Kyzon, just to see his progress with it so far =]
    It's pretty good in my opinion, a big step up from the last version.

Edit: I cant seem to stop myself from wanting to double jump up and then down lolz. It makes it look like he's doing some crazy attack.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:14:45 PM by freezinboi280 » Logged

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: September 01, 2009, 09:16:42 PM »

Yea its my progress since last release.. i'm showing you guys only here since you're all reliable Smiley

and yea it was supposed so suck people in while it charged since the hitbox is awkward.. idk if i should make the hitbox more conventional and take away the wind or what yet... it works "ok" but not as good as it can imo.

hmmm i can see if its possible to only make it earthquake when it hits or something... or take it out all together.. less code means i get to add more Smiley

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: September 01, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »

Yeah when the Side + B lands, the pause on the opponent already makes it look good, but i'm not sure what kind of look you're going for with the attack, but it's worth a try. But making it only appear when it lands isnt bad either, since it doesnt look like it'll be that easy to land that hit. It does seem to fly a lot farther in the air as well.

Hmm, it does sound like a pretty good idea if you could get it to work. I already liked it without knowing that it sucks characters in, because of how it looks like it'll turn out to be when you fix the hitboxes.

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: September 01, 2009, 09:40:44 PM »

oh what do you think of the up tilt since i'm thinking about it..

i believe i have 6 hits in there.. but i'm not quite sure.

Oh and of course the Forward throw... that and the Up are my Fav Throws now.

i have to tweak the charging wind sometime...
    also the Up B sucks people in as it Charges too

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: September 01, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »

it's actually pretty nice, multiple hits with the side of his hand holding the 3 blades, then the knock off with his other hand. And from the sounds I hear, I counted about 5-6 hits, though i'm not too sure.
    And the forward throw is pretty good. It only makes sense to have more knockback on that due to the delay. Or (not sure if it's possible), were you planning on adding damage to the slashes? (like 1% each slash, but then you'd have to cut back on the knockback as well, since it's a grab).

I really like the wind idea. Maybe making some small wind/gust effects on the bottom could help as well. Because visually, you should, if you can, try to make it so that newcomers would understand what it does more quickly, or easily. Like the little gust effect under his feet after a Up Smash. Except making it look like it's going inwards. I really dont know what's possible and what's not. But i'm not saying that you have to do this either, because the moves are already good the way it looks even without it.

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: