Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Uhm.. that's turn Into Zss... what about the other way around?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 01, 2011, 05:45:59 AM
Uhm.. that's turn Into Zss... what about the other way around?

I noticed, I edited that post. XD

I THINK I found it now, though, after a bit more lurking... I'm not sure if this is NTSCU, though... But I'd assume so, since PW also worked on this code.

Z/Samus No Swap C2816AF4 00000009
3E408062 3A523320
3A60FFFF 3E730001
7E732038 1E730244
7E529A14 80120000
2C000003 41820010
2C000018 41820008
48000010 2C050000
41820008 38A00000
7C0802A6 00000000

Note: Like the original, but works with both Samus and ZSS - and doesn't freeze on any other swapping characters.(can't be used with the Pokemon trainer no swap)

Quote from: Wolfric on May 01, 2011, 05:54:38 AM
I noticed, I edited that post. XD

I THINK I found it now, though, after a bit more lurking... I'm not sure if this is NTSCU, though...

Z/Samus No Swap C2816AF4 00000009
3E408062 3A523320
3A60FFFF 3E730001
7E732038 1E730244
7E529A14 80120000
2C000003 41820010
2C000018 41820008
48000010 2C050000
41820008 38A00000
7C0802A6 00000000

Note: Like the original, but works with both Samus and ZSS - and doesn't freeze on any other swapping characters.(can't be used with the Pokemon trainer no swap)

nice find. I need a new gct though >.< Also was hoping not having people to replace people's Gct file..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



In PSA it should be possibe... Hollow said something about removing something in the final smash... I dont remember right now Dx
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 01, 2011, 05:56:58 AM
nice find. I need a new gct though >.< Also was hoping not having people to replace people's Gct file..

Perhaps it can be avoided by PSA...I dunno, really... But, for now, you've got to try this one. I'm beat and going to bed, if you don't try it, I will tomorrow, with ZSS' original FS and see how it goes.

Quote from: Deathstroke. on May 01, 2011, 05:57:52 AM
In PSA it should be possibe... Hollow said something about removing something in the final smash... I dont remember right now Dx
Already deleted everything under "Other" and still swaps, though I'm sure there's som'in I'm missing anyways.... Since I'm sooo not Psa influenced XD

Quote from: Wolfric on May 01, 2011, 05:58:54 AM
Perhaps it can be avoided by PSA...I dunno, really... But, for now, you've got to try this one. I'm beat and going to bed, if you don't try it, I will tomorrow, with ZSS' original FS and see how it goes.
i would but I don't even have the txt file to generate the new Gct.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 01, 2011, 05:59:10 AM
Already deleted everything under "Other" and still swaps, though I'm sure there's som'in I'm missing anyways.... Since I'm sooo not Psa influenced XD
i would but I don't even have the txt file to generate the new Gct.

No worries, I'll try it tomorrow morning, if I do wake up. =P

Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 01, 2011, 05:59:10 AM
Already deleted everything under "Other" and still swaps, though I'm sure there's som'in I'm missing anyways.... Since I'm sooo not Psa influenced XD
Im in the same boat... i havnt touched PSA in so long.. XD... Did you try in the Specials/116  Finalsmash Tab?...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Deathstroke. on May 01, 2011, 06:06:01 AM
Im in the same boat... i havnt touched PSA in so long.. XD... Did you try in the Specials/116  Finalsmash Tab?...
Looking at it, it's a bunch of goobly gook. I dono what's safe to delete ^_^''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 01, 2011, 06:11:48 AM
Looking at it, it's a bunch of goobly gook. I dono what's safe to delete ^_^''
I was just looking at it also... idk either >_>" lol it looks all the same to me...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Well I'm proud to announce I've FINISHED with the Final smash! All's left is some new frames to adjust timing and PSA scripts and that's ready =) It's a whopping 420 frames as is without frame adjustments.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 04, 2011, 07:59:07 AM
Well I'm proud to announce I've FINISHED with the Final smash! All's left is some new frames to adjust timing and PSA scripts and that's ready =) It's a whopping 420 frames as is without frame adjustments.
Nice! 8D
Now for the actual PSA file for it :P

And in case you're wondering who i am, check my title or post count :P

Quote from: Hatsune Miku V2 on May 04, 2011, 08:10:49 AM
Nice! 8D
Now for the actual PSA file for it :P

And in case you're wondering who i am, check my title or post count :P
Deff. I'm entering in the "No swap" code now so I can test the animation. When FS is 100% done I can focus on the last few things that I needa do.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 04, 2011, 08:11:52 AM
Deff. I'm entering in the "No swap" code now so I can test the animation. When FS is 100% done I can focus on the last few things that I needa do.
Woot, can't wait for a full PSA for Tifa :D

Just tried it and she loops into her "changing into Zss" animation... there's gotta be a way to fix this....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!