Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 07:45:33 PM
got a lil special treat to show, when I get it uploaded. Was going to wait, but I'll share it now.

Oki doki, I'll stay tuned. ;)

http://youtu.be/UP4Gc3TYp7g

Concept build of N-B.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




I've had my eye on this topic for a while. Just didn't say anything because... honestly, I don't know.

I like the concept of the Neutral B. But, what would happen if you left the Neutral B running when someone was getting hit by it?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shows in the video. They'll take damage. If you left it going too long you'll shield crush like the begining of the video. This concept build lasts way too long when hitting a foe with the move, so I didn't actually record it. If it was left unchecked, it'd come out to 114% damage, and that's not ballanced.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I saw that if you go on too long that you'll get your shield crush with 15% damage, I was wondering if there was any drawback for hitting an enemy for a long time.

Regardless, it's still in Pre-Alpha, so there's no doubt that it'll be working as intended when it's finished.

Good Job :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah that's the draw back. Currently we got the "hold" part of the animation running at 150 frames (25 frames per rep), I'm going to see if 100 frames (4 reps) will cut down the damage. Was originally thinking 75 frames (3 reps) but Juggy said it Shield Crushed too fast outside the damage, so I'll work with him to see if we can implement some ideas, like entering Shield Crush faster if the attack hits or som'in.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It seems like one hit does 1 damage, why not just decrease it to something like 0.25 per hit or something lower?

Just an alternative. Don't know if you've looked into it or not.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The lowest value you can enter into the PSA script is a 1 XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Using PSA or BBox?

Most likely PSA. But never a bad thing to ask, is it?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunu. You'll have to ask someone who knows PSA =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm quite positive you can't get anything lower than 1 in PSA (because of the godforsaken Hex values), but I know you can get lower in BBox (or at least I remember getting something lower in BBox).

Then there's always the frame thing you wanted to do. Then there's a multitude of ideas that we haven't even thought up of. Either way, I shall be interested to see how this specific Special develops.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<

Hi.

*flee*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



>:(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol. Hi.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]