Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

OP Updated
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




I'm still having trouble with the warlock kick honestly. The whole "antigravity" thing of the kick isn't working or som'in. I can't figure it out. I'm going to move on to other projects in a few days.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 21, 2010, 07:00:26 PM
I'm still having trouble with the warlock kick honestly. The whole "antigravity" thing of the kick isn't working or som'in. I can't figure it out. I'm going to move on to other projects in a few days.
Yeah the neutral B is good enough if u could get the down B working too :D
Hehe Sonics new side B maybe? XD

I'll do the down b in a few days. Easy enough, since I can take the dress bones from Zelda to speed that up (hopefully). Now the "Diamond" aura she spawns is tied to her char, so you'll have to psa som'in more interesting.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 21, 2010, 07:08:15 PM
I'll do the down b in a few days. Easy enough, since I can take the dress bones from Zelda to speed that up (hopefully). Now the "Diamond" aura she spawns is tied to her char, so you'll have to psa som'in more interesting.
Umm the diamond aura is nayru's love from oot :srs: lol
I'm gonna think of something cool for both dark sonic and neo peach soon. I have a partner who helped me with another sonic psa/texture I'm working on so maybe.... :3

Sounds good. I don't have the Zelda Moveset atm so it's on hold till I get a new modem. Also updated OP
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



What's stalled on the down B? lol if you mean the side B thing then you could probably just change those animations (on peach) like you did the punch right? for example

special s start = ganons speciallw start
Special S Jump = gannondorf's special lw
Special S end = ganondorf's special lw end

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 24, 2010, 06:22:06 PM
What's stalled on the down B? lol if you mean the side B thing then you could probably just change those animations (on peach) like you did the punch right? for example

special s start = ganons speciallw start
Special S Jump = gannondorf's special lw
Special S end = ganondorf's special lw end

Gannon has 2 SpecialLw while Peach has 3 SpecialS. Also It's stalled till i get a fixed PSA since I can't figure it out too well.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 24, 2010, 06:28:25 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 24, 2010, 06:22:06 PM
What's stalled on the down B? lol if you mean the side B thing then you could probably just change those animations (on peach) like you did the punch right? for example

special s start = ganons speciallw start
Special S Jump = gannondorf's special lw
Special S end = ganondorf's special lw end

Gannon has 2 SpecialLw while Peach has 3 SpecialS. Also It's stalled till i get a fixed PSA since I can't figure it out too well.
Hmm, maybe just deleat a third one then and make the psa on special S *whatever animation's deleated* do nothing on peaches psa?

KKMM's data partition has all the files on the brawl iso, so whatever one you need you could find it there. Or are you talking the program?

August 24, 2010, 06:51:57 PM #85 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:52:58 PM by RydiaFromFF2
Hm? I dono. At the moment Peach's animation is way too fast. Also she doesn't go very far on the ground. In the air she damn near clears the stage (and I'm talking FD stage!). The Damage is there just way too fast. Next time I'm online at home I'll stream it to show yah what I mean.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 24, 2010, 06:51:57 PM
Hm? I dono. At the moment Peach's animation is way too fast. Also she doesn't go very far on the ground. In the air she damn near clears the stage (and I'm talking FD stage!). The Damage is there just way too fast. Next time I'm online at home I'll stream it to show yah what I mean.

lol there's always the option of starting from scratch? @_@;;;

That's just it. it is scratch. the only thing that's different is the speed and gravity of the attack.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



OP updated (rudio)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I wish i can be a good animation hacker like you  :(