Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ah crap... I really need a pure of them both, and I'm heading to work soon.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Were you able to get the files?
FC:4898-8419-2778

New pole
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Your idea for te middle finger I can do. Although it might be a whole arm....

Quote from: Hollow on January 02, 2011, 02:00:39 AM
Your idea for te middle finger I can do. Although it might be a whole arm....
Well wait a few weeks before you do it oks? If Falcon does come out top, I'll let you know =)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Peach would be freakin' awesome to see rude-ified.

She'd need an epic texture of some kind though. :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 02, 2011, 04:46:02 AM
I say Peach or Zelda, but I don't want to see them farting or nothing gross.

Funny you say that, there is a fan-fiction about just that. XD Except Zelda doesn't fart. XDDD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I vote Luigi, since it can go with ItalianStallion's Gangsta Luigi.  I started on a couple of animations myself, but dunno if I'll finish them :(

keep those votes coming in. I'm going to wait till Feb1 to close the pole.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Velen on January 02, 2011, 05:59:09 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 02, 2011, 04:46:02 AM
I say Peach or Zelda, but I don't want to see them farting or nothing gross.

Funny you say that, there is a fan-fiction about just that. XD Except Zelda doesn't fart. XDDD


>_> why call it rude then..... >_>

I think peach would be lol, but zelda would be weird :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 12:56:37 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 02, 2011, 05:59:09 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 02, 2011, 04:46:02 AM
I say Peach or Zelda, but I don't want to see them farting or nothing gross.

Funny you say that, there is a fan-fiction about just that. XD Except Zelda doesn't fart. XDDD


>_> why call it rude then..... >_>

I think peach would be lol, but zelda would be weird :l

Cause Peach is theone who farts. Daisy does too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I guess you could do Captain Falcon. He already has the middle finger thing. Why not add more?

I guess just for [censored]s and giggles do 1 animation change with peach. It'd only work with non-dress peaches though.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Rydia-11 on January 02, 2011, 07:46:02 PM
I guess just for [censored]s and giggles do 1 animation change with peach. It'd only work with non-dress peaches though.

You could make one of her taunts her tapping her, you know xD

I'm already going to say now, I'm not taking animation ideas ¬.¬
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!