Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


May I induce an epic hype and super nostalgia? Ubber Thanks goes to DSX8 for helping me get this nearly ready =D Onto the Animation Phase!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKRmz1G0cM

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



D=

Epic. For. Words...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


(note: 3 meg gif. give it a moment.)

Burning Arrow! (side-B ground)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Random update is random


Also news: Tifa is ported over Diddykong now due to Waluigi's Hype (and taking over Pit's slot).
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 19, 2011, 03:20:55 AM

(note: 3 meg gif. give it a moment.)

Burning Arrow! (side-B ground)
Over Diddy? Amazing.

Also, this attack looks really nice. o.o

October 20, 2011, 10:34:26 PM #396 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:43:47 PM by _Data_Drain_
The only minor irk I have is, her down smash is much more like a forward smash, and her down smash should have been a slowish, but tripping sweep kick... I know she already has a forward smash, but I do feel this would have been the better option, and would have made her play better.

...

Otherwise though, I'm pretty hyped for a replacement for Diddy finally. I mean, throw out a monkey for a hot chick? Yes please.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 20, 2011, 10:34:26 PM
The only minor irk I have is, her down smash is much more like a forward smash, and her down smash should have been a slowish, but tripping sweep kick... I know she already has a forward smash, but I do feel this would have been the better option, and would have made her play better.

...

Otherwise though, I'm pretty hyped for a replacement for Diddy finally. I mean, throw out a monkey for a hot chick? Yes please.
XD
LOL!!!

Honestly I'm not liking the DownSmash the more I play with it. I'll come up with som'in else (since what you desc was more like Water kick, which is her D-Tilt). Added more Materia spells too to help with the Range issue that precedes the vastness of brawl. her FTilts (yes all 3) has different effects. FTiltU will call down a line of thunder, FTiltF will call forth a Plume of Flame (making tests to see if we can have it like a flamethrower and dwindles =3), and FTiltD casts an Ice Spell.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I think magic should be a B button move only, her forward tilt should be some physical attack, but with an alternate version that delays it if you hold A... One of her feint moves from Dissidia 012 should do.

Some of her moves should have feints like Dissidia 012, that's what made her distinctive.

She wouldn't even need much magic if you added that, a good jump, and good run speed can outwit projectile spammers.

yeah but I already got plenty of powerful physical attacks assigned to B. All's missing is the Air Side B. the rest are Air A's, Uptilt and a UpSmash. Honestly I'm pretty much want to be rid of this project and if someone wants to revamp after it that'd be fine with me.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Changed up the FtiltF to be a puff of flames instead of a full on flamethrower, and I revamped the DSmash. It's a bit like Lucario's but a bit of my own touch ^_^ (and no I didn't port his animation. I did it by hand.)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23371

Why? For the laughs. Never made a texture before. Well there ya go. Back to my real hobby XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*fistpumps*

..... that reminds me.... *fixes stage*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Posting here to say: nice work.
You are quite the dedicated animator :D
I'll follow this thread now :ninja'd:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 05:21:00 AM
Posting here to say: nice work.
You are quite the dedicated animator :D
I'll follow this thread now :ninja'd:
took you long enough =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!