Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 14, 2012, 02:17:02 PM #480 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:06:01 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Albafika on February 14, 2012, 02:15:50 PM
Animations are really looking great, Kit.

As for Tifa, let me know if you're up to listening to harsh feedback on balancing. :P
about time someone even suggested it.. (That's a yes if you didn't guess.)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



February 14, 2012, 05:22:20 PM #481 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:13:40 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 14, 2012, 02:17:02 PM
about time someone even suggested it.. (That's a yes if you didn't guess.)
I'll drop you a book tonight. =P

EDIT: I'll drop it this weekend, College is being a real pain. <_<;

Quote from: Albafika on February 14, 2012, 05:22:20 PM
I'll drop you a book tonight. =P
Cool. I've been quite annoyed with no one saying anything. And i can already tell you I expect bad stuff. I lost interest ½ way through the project cause of the no psa'er at the time... I promise I won't goof up Kit though =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm really liking Kit's planned moveset, can't wait to see enough progress for a...Beta perhaps? ;) Kind of brings me down that it's on Toon Link though, I was planning to get KJP's X when he started working on him.. But non-PSA'ers can't be choosers right? I'm still gettin' her though! XD

February 18, 2012, 01:42:48 PM #484 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:45:40 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Shoulda updated that... with her moveset being rather down to home, We mmiigghhttt beable to get her to be useable on Zss =3 I'm going to strive for a good move set, while dumb it down but not make it bland or weak. Atleast she'll be more possible then Tifa was. she got way too technical XD

Oh and where's that "book"? :>.>:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 18, 2012, 01:42:48 PM
Shoulda updated that... with her moveset being rather down to home, We mmiigghhttt beable to get her to be useable on Zss =3 I'm going to strive for a good move set, while dumb it down but not make it bland or weak. Atleast she'll be more possible then Tifa was. she got way too technical XD

Oh and where's that "book"? :>.>:
Read above. <_<;

So yeah, it's coming in a while. =P

hahah it's fine. Was more of a joke =3 I'm still glad someone is going to do it... even if it'll be negitive XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 18, 2012, 01:42:48 PM
Shoulda updated that... with her moveset being rather down to home, We mmiigghhttt beable to get her to be useable on Zss =3 I'm going to strive for a good move set, while dumb it down but not make it bland or weak. Atleast she'll be more possible then Tifa was. she got way too technical XD
If you can get her perfectly working on ZSS, or even with a minor glitch, she's definitely a keeper on my SD! :D

Bad news (for now): I'm having to put Kit on hold untill a few problems are fixed. Atm the Normals for her halfblink are crap and Blade's Bone is whack. I can't animate with it...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



February 25, 2012, 04:45:18 AM #489 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:47:31 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
>.>
<.<



I think Robotnik's in trouble...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



That looks real interesting! Eggman's about to get two new holes in his face...

What's it in?


I love it :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Should see it in motion. I do have my stream on.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Like to announce that kit's back in the works. I'll post her Wait2 animation later. Atm I'm finishing my stage.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 11, 2012, 06:43:01 AMLike to announce that kit's back in the works. I'll post her Wait2 animation later. Atm I'm finishing my stage.
Yay. =D *Jumpy emote*
BTW, any news from anyone about helping with the edited Kit model?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]