Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huh? o.o She's been pretty much fixed now. what I just said XD Blade's bone still acts a bit funny but I can work with it =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 11, 2012, 06:46:42 AMHuh? o.o She's been pretty much fixed now. what I just said XD Blade's bone still acts a bit funny but I can work with it =3
o.o But what about the materials and stuff?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Jiggy... She's working.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



March 11, 2012, 10:58:35 AM #498 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:59:26 AM by DSX8™
Quote from: Discord on March 11, 2012, 06:48:25 AM
o.o But what about the materials and stuff?
:srs:
i was the 1 that fixed her neck, HalfBlink and its normals issue, and materials for ze eyes :P

Vee is the 1 that re-did the tail xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 11, 2012, 06:43:01 AM
Like to announce that kit's back in the works. I'll post her Wait2 animation later. Atm I'm finishing my stage.
Yay :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 17, 2012, 08:45:20 PM #500 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:00:29 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Can't edit the topic title atm... anyways:

There will be a hidden update in my video for my Sonic Adventure 1 Mystic Ruins Past stage later tonight.

Post Merge: March 18, 2012, 09:45:52 PM

Stage Completed. You can find more info here or here

edit: Woo! 500 replies. time to party... eh.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





The link on there takes us to your Vault, Kit.
Was that intentional?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 04:19:02 PM
The link on there takes us to your Vault, Kit.
Was that intentional?
Got ya :vyse:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Just randomly strolled by this section till I saw your topic. =o

Those animations are lookin awesome!

Thanks XD Kit's Wait3 should be ready for public consumption sometime this week.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 08, 2012, 07:55:38 AM #507 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:07:29 AM by Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ



Since I still can't edit my OP, here's Wait3 done.

edit:l oh even though I got an error it saved the edit. cool.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 08, 2012, 07:55:38 AM



Since I still can't edit my OP, here's Wait3 done.

edit:l oh even though I got an error it saved the edit. cool.
:vyse:

just like u said.. would be ready sometime this week and u were right x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 08, 2012, 08:11:46 AM
:vyse:

just like u said.. would be ready sometime this week and u were right x3
crazy.. I didn't even think I'd make that deadline lol Honestly forgot about it
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!