Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh. So that's why you're quitting.

Um... No comment. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's quite sad to hear, but I hope you'll manage in what you want and need to do. And I'll go ahead and finish the Kit moveset up for you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Gonna miss having you around Kit. I really am. People could really learn a thing or two from you when it comes to animating.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 10, 2012, 06:55:36 PM #543 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 06:57:28 PM by Gumdramon
Ah, this is quite the shame to hear Kit.
I actually said wtf when I saw demon had said that you were quitting, though not much of a person to comment much on work, I really did enjoy the animations you made.

They were so fluent and natural, as if it was actually intended to be there already on the game.

Be seeing ya around Kitkat, and probably on MSN too.
Good luck with your Maya adventure Kit!
My Cod was hurt when I read the word quit. =C

Aww... :(
I hate to hear that you have to leave. But if Brawl hacking is holding you back in life, then I don't blame you. Good luck moving on to bigger things. Catch you on the flipside.

Thanks guys. i redownloaded BB just to assist the team members in some animation stints like some Stage prop fixing and what not, as that doesn't feel as "limited" as a brawl char moveset was starting to feel.

If you need assistance Jiggy I'll clean up your work and provide ideas, since you are in the team after all =p

I already downloaded maya last night and my mind was asploded... having a hell of a time trying to find models I even want to use for it.. i don't even know where I wanna start =\
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Alright. If it's OK with you, I'll send animations to you and you could give feedback?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

@Kit: You think you could PM me a link to the DL? I'd like to see. *Is being lazy*

:P

Also, your Tifa project is in good hands. If you wanna see some previews, just lemme know. I've re-vamped Wait1,2,3, Attack11,12,13, AttackDash, and the SpecialN/ShootH/Shoot
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 08:19:33 PM
@Kit: You think you could PM me a link to the DL? I'd like to see. *Is being lazy*

:P

Also, your Tifa project is in good hands. If you wanna see some previews, just lemme know. I've re-vamped Wait1,2,3, Attack11,12,13, AttackDash, and the SpecialN/ShootH/Shoot

See what? o.o

Ok Jiggy... maybe later though.. I'm so tired....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You gave ppl permission to re-vamp Tifa's animations. If you'd like to see what I've done *see above list* all you have to do is ask.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

no the other "see".
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



That Maya program. xD

I was being lazy and didn't feel like googling it. I've never heard of it, but from the sound of it, its a 3D modeling program that could turn out to be fun for me.

I learn things pretty fast when I have a understanding of the basics... so I like to try new things. I figure Brawl Box had to be based off something actually legit... so putting 2 and 2 together, I assume that Maya shouldn't be TOO different... but with a bunch of cool additions and features that Brawl Box doesn't have.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Finally! More Kit progress! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]