Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Thanks Feanor, the specific things you pointed out help a lot. Much better than just telling me it looks "weird." I'll be sure to fix those things.


You're stupid Starla, you don't know how difficult this can be. Your comments aren't going to help him improve his hacks, he does a lot of work to do that.

What you say is just unfair and a lack of respect from his work. He doesn't have to do that or even share it you know, you should be grateful.


EDIT : about Cloud, I think you could use KAZECoyote's Cloud face, it was really good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Feanor on January 31, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
You're stupid Starla, you don't know how difficult this can be. Your comments aren't going to help him improve his hacks, he does a lot of work to do that.

What you say is just unfair and a lack of respect from his work. He doesn't have to do that or even share it you know, you should be grateful.


EDIT : about Cloud, I think you could use KAZECoyote's Cloud face, it was really good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey... calm down... I'm a big fan of Beyond's work, I just don't want the next FF character to be like the first version of his cloud. You know, the characters faces from FF are really similar, so the next time he could work a little more before realeasing the hack. Anyways I love Beyond's work and I hope he take the time that is necessary to realease the next hacks...

Quote from: Feanor on January 31, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
You're stupid Starla, you don't know how difficult this can be. Your comments aren't going to help him improve his hacks, he does a lot of work to do that.

What you say is just unfair and a lack of respect from his work. He doesn't have to do that or even share it you know, you should be grateful.


EDIT : about Cloud, I think you could use KAZECoyote's Cloud face, it was really good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think BeyondYou could make the face more accurated than Kaze.

Advent Children Cloud is f*cking amazing!

When can we expect a release for Mango?

Is it gonna be over Kirby? LOL

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2011, 10:27:14 PM
Advent Children Cloud is f*cking amazing!

When can we expect a release for Mango?

Is it gonna be over Kirby? LOL

^
This.

Quote from: Feanor on January 31, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
You're stupid Starla, you don't know how difficult this can be. Your comments aren't going to help him improve his hacks, he does a lot of work to do that.

What you say is just unfair and a lack of respect from his work. He doesn't have to do that or even share it you know, you should be grateful.


EDIT : about Cloud, I think you could use KAZECoyote's Cloud face, it was really good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feanor, calling someone stupid just because they haven't done a vertexing project before is ludicrous. Starla just doesn't have any experience in vertexing, so he doesn't have the same scope as people who have had experience in vertexing.

However, Starla, I have to agree that you're not being fair. Lightning is still a work in progress, so you can't expect her to look like something on the same level as Aqua yet. Give it more time and Lightning will be beauitiful before you know it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 31, 2011, 10:36:24 PM
Feanor, calling someone stupid just because they haven't done a vertexing project before is ludicrous. Starla just doesn't have any experience in vertexing, so he doesn't have the same scope as people who have had experience in vertexing.

However, Starla, I have to agree that you're not being fair. Lightning is still a work in progress, so you can't expect her to look like something on the same level as Aqua yet. Give it more time and Lightning will be beautiful before you know it.
^This, people should just give proper feedback so the creators can actually do something about it. Just saying it's ugly won't give enough information to change it. Mark the points, explain and post. That's the way you should give feedback.

Quote from: Velen on January 31, 2011, 10:36:24 PM
Feanor, calling someone stupid just because they haven't done a vertexing project before is ludicrous. Starla just doesn't have any experience in vertexing, so he doesn't have the same scope as people who have had experience in vertexing.

I didn't make any comment because he has no project. I don't mind if he doesn't vertex, I don't neither. I was talking about his comments. Criticisms are useful when they are developed, but saying a good hack is ugly is just unfair.

But calling him stupid was even more stupid so I apologize.

wow my vote for ryu just put him in first place
thank god for my urge to throw hadoukenz in brawl
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 01, 2011, 01:11:09 AM
wow my vote for ryu just put him in first place
thank god for my urge to throw hadoukenz in brawl


Well, actually Mangoes is still first in the poll. Whoever has the most votes in like 4 hours from now is who I'm gonna focus on next. And if Mangoes wins, I'm seriously going to make mangoes. :srs:



Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking with LU capitalized?
Luffy from One Piece?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]