Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 05, 2010, 12:41:04 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 05, 2010, 04:08:52 AM
Really amazing indeed! Great job BeyondYou! You're releasing hacks very frequently, why not take a rest? I would if I were you.


I can't take a rest from Brawl hacking, because hacking is my rest. Some people like to paint, some read, some literally rest; but I hack Brawl. It helps take my mind off real life stresses.

It's not like this is my job or anything. If I were getting bored with this or feel like I'm overworking myself; believe me when I say that, I will quit this sh*t in an instant.

This is all good to know then (:

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 05, 2010, 03:50:05 AM
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 04, 2010, 06:31:49 AM
who's raiden over?
Ganon...

...Ugh...

Seems incredibly random, but knowing you it'll probably turn out well. Good luck with that.

Pardon my bias, I just don't like Ganon. XD


Did you just make what Akari_un and Jack H. have been working on for months, in 6 days, and have it still come out more accurate theirs?

I love you

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 05, 2010, 12:41:04 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 05, 2010, 04:08:52 AM
Really amazing indeed! Great job BeyondYou! You're releasing hacks very frequently, why not take a rest? I would if I were you.


I can't take a rest from Brawl hacking, because hacking is my rest. Some people like to paint, some read, some literally rest; but I hack Brawl. It helps take my mind off real life stresses.

It's not like this is my job or anything. If I were getting bored with this or feel like I'm overworking myself; believe me when I say that, I will quit this sh*t in an instant.

Dair enough, but even then, people sometimes need a rest of their hobbies, you, for example, have taken rests from this before, haven't you? Everyone else have as well, but hey, I'm just saying.

Loving your Cloud, only 1 more Ike slot left to fully replace Ike for Cloud xD

Your Clous its incredible, and whit ultima weapon T.T its just perfect

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Just dropping by to say that I'm going to work my ass off on zants psa tomorrow and get his new moves finished :3 he's even got him some custom taunt animations :D

I vote for Terra, but what would he be over if it wins?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

ISAAC
its one of the reasons ive even started hacking for>.>


Married Mai Self nvm

Krystal got my vote. I've been wanting her for a long time ago.



Is that the Terra from FF6?

But I'm still voting for a Crono Revamp
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



*looks at new poll*

...Well damn, there isn't anything I'm NOT interested in! XD;

Voting for this one is gonna be tough... ¦D;


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 06, 2010, 04:38:47 AM
*looks at new poll*

...Well damn, there isn't anything I'm NOT interested in! XD;

Voting for this one is gonna be tough... ¦D;

I'm in your situation, sort of. At least my votes are on Isaac/Nightmare and Lyndis, but I definetaly prefer Lyndis, I've always been interested in more FE representation and now's the chance to get it o.ó