Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: joem3693 on August 14, 2010, 11:55:59 PM
so what are you working on at the moment?


For those of you who are wondering what I'm working, I have Roy v2 in the works. It should be released sometime soon if all goes well and everything is going well so far. ;D

I'll try to have previews up soon.

Quote from: BeyondYou on August 15, 2010, 02:28:50 AM
Quote from: joem3693 on August 14, 2010, 11:55:59 PM
so what are you working on at the moment?


For those of you who are wondering what I'm working, I have Roy v2 in the works. It should be released sometime soon if all goes well and everything is going well so far. ;D

I'll try to have previews up soon.

Yay thats awesome, it is having a one slot motionetc.pac too

Quote from: renkaken on August 15, 2010, 03:20:19 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on August 15, 2010, 02:28:50 AM
Quote from: joem3693 on August 14, 2010, 11:55:59 PM
so what are you working on at the moment?


For those of you who are wondering what I'm working, I have Roy v2 in the works. It should be released sometime soon if all goes well and everything is going well so far. ;D

I'll try to have previews up soon.

Yay thats awesome, it is having a one slot motionetc.pac too

Yep. It'll have the one slot motion.pac resize thing too.


Also added a preview pic. :af2:

Oh my gawwwwwd!
:af:

That roy looks too awesome to not be done yet x.x
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


August 15, 2010, 10:09:42 PM #21 Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 10:34:02 PM by Hackingstar
WOAH nice beyond you. FInally a VERY good roy hack that is going to be the BOMB! btw are is there by any chance gonna be recolors of this roy? Well probably not but maybe someone else will make recolors of this. at least i hope so.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 15, 2010, 10:09:42 PM
WOAH nice beyond you. FInally a VERY good roy hack that is going to be the BOMB! btw are is there by any chance gonna be recolors of this roy? Well probably not but maybe someone else will make recolors of this. at least i hope so.
This is just the new vertex hack with the old texture of pik
and pik has recolors or agfan meele recolors

August 17, 2010, 12:34:08 AM #23 Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:11:16 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: renkaken on August 15, 2010, 10:59:06 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on August 15, 2010, 10:09:42 PM
WOAH nice beyond you. FInally a VERY good roy hack that is going to be the BOMB! btw are is there by any chance gonna be recolors of this roy? Well probably not but maybe someone else will make recolors of this. at least i hope so.
This is just the new vertex hack with the old texture of pik
and pik has recolors or agfan meele recolors

Hey!
renkaken
I am Working on The New SSBM Roy Textures...(NOt the old ones..I mean the New ones V3)
XD....
If someone its interested....

edit: why I post this here?  ;D lol
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




when u gonna do susanasoo.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

In game teaser added. Feedback would be nice. ;D


Quote from: ADJSonic on August 17, 2010, 12:40:24 AM
when u gonna do susanasoo.
What're you talking about?

Roy's looking good so far beyond! can't wait till the release date! i can but you know when we say "can't wait!" its a catchphrase so yeah.

Roy looks great man. Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh hey beyond good job on able to vertex move the bump. although i think in the in game photo i see a little skin on the glove so you'll have to get that rest of the color of the glove on. um...unless you planned to do that in that case....idk what to say.