Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I was not expecting micky to be on Mario looks good so far also you could prblly just take the keyblade that was made on Ike for it and vertex it into star seeker (mickys keyblade used in birth by sleep) any way nice work.

EPIC !

can you make an Epic Mickey version too ?
you know...

Mickey from the design of that wii game...
this game is gonna be EPIC !


Quote from: Ninka on September 08, 2010, 12:04:18 AM
I was not expecting micky to be on Mario looks good so far also you could prblly just take the keyblade that was made on Ike for it and vertex it into star seeker (mickys keyblade used in birth by sleep) any way nice work.

He's making Epic Mickey Mickey, not Kingdom Hearts Mickey....

if he was making Epic Mickey Mickey,
why did he used that texture for the body ?

I'm not making "Epic Mickey" Mickey... yet. I'm focusing on the Kingdom Hearts and Red Short wearin' Mickeys.

Sorry for any confusion. >_>


I can't wait to see how Mickey turns out. He wasn't really somebody that I was expecting in Brawl. Good choice on Mario because we don't really have that many other characters over him yet.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 08, 2010, 12:08:59 AM
I'm not making "Epic Mickey" Mickey... yet. I'm focusing on the Kingdom Hearts and Red Short wearin' Mickeys.

Sorry for any confusion. >_>

good call bro, i wanted to see him in brawl. the KH version that is. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


YES! finally my prays has been listened Mickey KH over MArio!

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Added Preview of Kid Goku v2. It should be coming out real soon. ;D

September 09, 2010, 06:39:42 AM #145 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:44:09 AM by Christian_CAO
  :happy: *see's Kid Goku preview* Girly fanboy squeals  :happy:

:srs: you made me cry  :'(  (too many emoticons? Nah, you can never have too many emoticons... :>.>palm:)

Your on a roll with these revamps. Each one shows just how much you improved over time. Though you were and always will be awesome. Done sucking up now. Keep it up  :kdance:
^3^

does he have a tail he needs a tail.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Kid goku is looking awesome i hope he has hair all over his head the other version kind of bothered me with only his hair being normal through the front.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I don't know which I'm more excited for, mickey or goku.

goku looks like a model import now >.>
I was wondering if you were ever going to remake him nicly done :af:
maybe someone will make a psa to go with it by replacing lucas' stick with a power poll
and giving him a kamehameha wave.

Edit

I am also now motivated to make a good remake of krillin