Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 14, 2010, 02:10:20 AM
is he going to have a tail? I ask this because I don't see one in the preview

I could give him one. But it would be stiff and wouldn't move like a tail, it'd be more like a stick comin' out his butt. I don't plan on giving him one.

Psst, you can try and use LookItsLink's Raccoon Mario as a base for the tail if you do choose to give him one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 15, 2010, 01:02:52 AM
Psst, you can try and use LookItsLink's Raccoon Mario as a base for the tail if you do choose to give him one.


Well Racoon Marios tail is short and stubby so it works. But Mickeys is long and thin, I tried giving him one and in game it looked like a line stickin' out his butt. :(

Weither its With or Without the tail, Mickey is still going to be epic so does it really matter?

Ha sweet, Mickey's lookin' good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on September 15, 2010, 01:23:49 AM
Weither its With or Without the tail, Mickey is still going to be epic so does it really matter?

no it doesn't I was just curious, thats all
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Think anyone will make a Kingdom Hearts Mickey? Mickey with a robe and hood...........

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 15, 2010, 01:07:59 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on September 15, 2010, 01:02:52 AM
Psst, you can try and use LookItsLink's Raccoon Mario as a base for the tail if you do choose to give him one.


Well Racoon Marios tail is short and stubby so it works. But Mickeys is long and thin, I tried giving him one and in game it looked like a line stickin' out his butt. :(

Maybe make a fake tail that is curved? I'm not sure how it would look though

I'm sure that people wouldn't mind a version with an motionless tail. That looks more like a stick coming out of his ass.

mickey begins to look really great

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

sticks coming out of mickeys ass would give off the wrong impression  :srs:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 15, 2010, 05:30:09 AM
I'm sure that people wouldn't mind a version with an motionless tail. That looks more like a stick coming out of his ass.

Yea, I plan to release a version with and without a tail.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 15, 2010, 07:52:50 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 15, 2010, 05:30:09 AM
I'm sure that people wouldn't mind a version with an motionless tail. That looks more like a stick coming out of his ass.

Yea, I plan to release a version with and without a tail.
Any New Progress on Mickey? Excuse myself if I sound like a noob when asking so

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on September 15, 2010, 08:20:02 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on September 15, 2010, 07:52:50 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 15, 2010, 05:30:09 AM
I'm sure that people wouldn't mind a version with an motionless tail. That looks more like a stick coming out of his ass.

Yea, I plan to release a version with and without a tail.
Any New Progress on Mickey? Excuse myself if I sound like a noob when asking so

It's mostly minor stuff. Some vertex tweaks like giving him a collar and texture improvements. Imma try to have an in game pic some time tonight or tomorrow.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 15, 2010, 08:26:23 PM
Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on September 15, 2010, 08:20:02 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on September 15, 2010, 07:52:50 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 15, 2010, 05:30:09 AM
I'm sure that people wouldn't mind a version with an motionless tail. That looks more like a stick coming out of his ass.

Yea, I plan to release a version with and without a tail.
Any New Progress on Mickey? Excuse myself if I sound like a noob when asking so

It's mostly minor stuff. Some vertex tweaks like giving him a collar and texture improvements. Imma try to have an in game pic some time tonight or tomorrow.

Cool! I cant wait to see what he looks like!