Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
That's what I assumed, how do the normals work out with it? (they look fine in that shot, but I mean in general)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on September 23, 2010, 12:04:19 AM
That's what I assumed, how do the normals work out with it? (they look fine in that shot, but I mean in general)

I am not of this Earth. >.>

oh uh

how does the vertex shading work out? For example, if you turn around or flatten an object the lighting stays like the original. This is noticeable with YL's razor blade and some of his strap, Cloud's hair, Mewtwo's legs, Geno's curl, etc

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on September 23, 2010, 12:15:47 AM
oh uh

how does the vertex shading work out? For example, if you turn around or flatten an object the lighting stays like the original. This is noticeable with YL's razor blade and some of his strap, Cloud's hair, Mewtwo's legs, Geno's curl, etc


>.> Heh. I knew what you meant the first time. Just testin you. >.>

The shading seems fine on most stages, but I recall on some stages that it'd get real dark. That's about it.

Hey Beyond, how do you do your textures? When I do texturing, I only know how to do simple colors... :srs:

Skull kid s looking good! You have a lot of talent with vertexing ^^
You think you would try your hand at Jet the Hawk over Falco, whenever you get the chance?
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Thats great, man. Texture feels a little weird though. I mean, its great, but it just doesn't seems like it will match the other characters in Brawl very well. But well, you said you were tweaking it, so I'm just going to wait before I say too much about how it looks now.



Edit: You know, it'd be awesome if some day you made a Kuririn vertex for Ness to go with your Goku on Lucas. :P

OH MY GOD
that is exactly how I pictured skull kid looked If he were in brawl at all and the lighter textures make it look better as well.
I also love the hat and shoe vertexs you did.
Just a question but what did you use to make his mask?
Since in the preview you checked it off so is it made out of his sheild or somthing?
Lastly may I use your coat vertex from Travis touchdown on a vertex I'm working on?

Quote from: PiN0yB0i on September 23, 2010, 01:27:42 AM
Hey Beyond, how do you do your textures? When I do texturing, I only know how to do simple colors... :srs:
GIMP. >.> Copy. Paste. Dodge. Burn. Smudge. Blur. Sharpen. Drop Shadow. Colors. Repeat. ;D

Quote from: Pinutk™ on September 23, 2010, 01:34:15 AM
Skull kid s looking good! You have a lot of talent with vertexing ^^
You think you would try your hand at Jet the Hawk over Falco, whenever you get the chance?
Thanks.

And I'm not much of a Sonic fan. >.> Actually I hate Sonic, so you wont be seeing a Jet the Hawk from me.

Quote from: lucas_irineu on September 23, 2010, 01:45:31 AM
Thats great, man. Texture feels a little weird though. I mean, its great, but it just doesn't seems like it will match the other characters in Brawl very well. But well, you said you were tweaking it, so I'm just going to wait before I say too much about how it looks now.



Edit: You know, it'd be awesome if some day you made a Kuririn vertex for Ness to go with your Goku on Lucas. :P
I think Ninka is working on a Kuririn vertex/texture.

Quote from: Ninka on September 23, 2010, 02:43:24 AM
OH MY GOD
that is exactly how I pictured skull kid looked If he were in brawl at all and the lighter textures make it look better as well.
I also love the hat and shoe vertexs you did.
Just a question but what did you use to make his mask?
Since in the preview you checked it off so is it made out of his sheild or somthing?
Lastly may I use your coat vertex from Travis touchdown on a vertex I'm working on?
Thanks. xD

And sure, you can use T. Touchdown for what you're workin on. Leon right?


Also.... Guess Who? ;D


Yeah it's for Leon thanks for letting me use him :af:
My gosh Dante is looking great beyondyou can't wait to see that finished too :D


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 23, 2010, 03:14:04 AM
DANTE! thanks for making mah day GOD. ;D
You're welcome. xD

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 23, 2010, 03:16:44 AM
mask too tall, need more wide 0.0
Really?

I'll do it to see what it looks like. Thanks for the feedback, and I also got your PM. ;D

ya its just my opinoin though 0.0  also do you think you could 2x the size of the texture and make it more detailed?   


and yey =D