Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*gasps* you double posted.

really? you could use GIMP to texture hack? I'll have to try that one...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 23, 2010, 03:41:45 AM
*gasps* you double posted.

really? you could use GIMP to texture hack? I'll have to try that one...
You can use anything that can edit photos in general to edit textures.
You can even use MS Paint.... but that's the worst thing you could use... :srs:

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 23, 2010, 03:37:34 AM
you should get on msn .-.


I've been on for the last 4 hours. >.> You're online but I can't message you for some reason.


No problem, thats kinda sad though >.< there is a jet texture and someone removed his headgear and I just have that. But I don't think anyone has even thought of a vertex of him. Ahh well its fine, keep up the good work though! :D
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm really looking forward to Dante... He's looking good so far, keep up the good work dude. :)

R.I.P. real Dante... You will be missed... Again, nice work with the real Dante, Beyond... I'll use this in memory of him... T_T


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 23, 2010, 05:33:28 PM
I'm really looking forward to Dante... He's looking good so far, keep up the good work dude. :)

R.I.P. real Dante... You will be missed... Again, nice work with the real Dante, Beyond... I'll use this in memory of him... T_T
Oh good.. that emo Dante <_<
The guy making that game is such a [censored].. its obvious he gave dante the same stupid hair style he has. (I seriously hope this game is an early April fools joke...)

BeyoundYou should make a vertex hack of the new Dante just for lulz :p..........not rly

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on September 23, 2010, 05:58:45 PM
(I seriously hope this game is an early April fools joke...)

BeyoundYou should make a vertex hack of the new Dante just for lulz :p..........not rly
Sadly... I don't think it is a joke... I hope it bombs hard, so that they may realize their mistake.

Hm... Maybe if we all boycott it...

More progress on Dante. >.> Everything is still in the early stages though.

Skull Kid will be released tomorrow.

did the lantern come out good? What about the flute?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: BeyondYou on September 24, 2010, 03:19:57 AM
More progress on Dante. >.> Everything is still in the early stages though.

Skull Kid will be released tomorrow.

oh mah gawd yesz. cant wait. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 24, 2010, 03:21:33 AM
did the lantern come out good? What about the flute?

I'm having a hard time with the lantern, TLinks sheild has very little verts to work with. He'll have the  wind waker replaced with a flute thing though.

COOL! I hope you find a way to add the lantern.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In game previews of Dante. ;D Just needs some more texture and vertex tweaks. Imma make Vergil too, and they're gonna be released together so you're gonna have to wait for that.

Skull Kid tonight. >.>