Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Wow I was just about to start a new kingdom hearts cloud but yours looks directly from kingdom hearts O.o
guess I'll start advent children cloud instead
great job so far and zant looks pretty great as well

Quote from: Ninka on October 23, 2010, 11:27:11 AM
Wow I was just about to start a new kingdom hearts cloud but yours looks directly from kingdom hearts O.o
guess I'll start advent children cloud instead
great job so far and zant looks pretty great as well

akari_un is working on that, and it looks awesome...

back on-topic:
dude, the hair is pure awesomeness, could also be used in a classic cloud vertex...
awesome work

Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2010, 01:58:02 AM
Hey, BeyondYou. You should make a poll for your next hack.

He usually decides hacks on the fly and does what he feels like doing first. No need for him to make a poll. :P

Pik is working on a MUCH better AC Cloud.

Also, BY, are you using conform wrap for KH Cloud/Zant?

Quote from: dingoberriz on October 23, 2010, 12:28:13 PM
Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2010, 01:58:02 AM
Hey, BeyondYou. You should make a poll for your next hack.

He usually decides hacks on the fly and does what he feels like doing first. No need for him to make a poll. :P
When I said that, he already posted his next preview :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: cuckoos on October 23, 2010, 01:21:17 PM
Pik is working on a MUCH better AC Cloud.

It sure is flaming around here
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



also i just noticed it looks like you are editing the swords colisons as well.

Your colud is the best tat i see (at least in the modelation of hair) it gonna be fantastic :D

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: cuckoos on October 23, 2010, 01:21:17 PM
Pik is working on a MUCH better AC Cloud.

Also, BY, are you using conform wrap for KH Cloud/Zant?

Nope. All the vertexing is done manually, but I use texture projection to help with the textures.

Quote from: Ninka on October 23, 2010, 04:35:21 PM
also i just noticed it looks like you are editing the swords colisons as well.
Editing the swords collisions? No. >.>

That would have to be done through PSA.

...

Beyond, you have OFFICIALLY earned the privilege of me actually calling you GOD once.

Once. ¦D

Seriously though, this is the one hack I've wanted to be perfected since texture hacking started. I'll be stalking you air vents to download this as soon as possible when it's done. :3

By the way, will the sword be the same length as Cloud 3.0's? Since that one emulates the actual size.


Quote from: Zack Winzard on October 23, 2010, 11:40:42 PM
...

Beyond, you have OFFICIALLY earned the privilege of me actually calling you GOD once.

Once. ¦D

Seriously though, this is the one hack I've wanted to be perfected since texture hacking started. I'll be stalking you air vents to download this as soon as possible when it's done. :3

By the way, will the sword be the same length as Cloud 3.0's? Since that one emulates the actual size.

I'll have two versions when I release it, one the same length as Ikes sword and one the same size as Cloud 3.0s. So yea, I guess that's a yes.

that kh cloud's hair model would be perfect for a ffvii cloud, are you gonna make it too?

by the way, great zant hack, is one of my favorite so far.

Hmm the red lines in the texture on the sword looked like colisions kinda but I realized it was just working texture sorry.


Been workin' on the texture...


Quote from: felixsrg on October 24, 2010, 02:15:10 AM
that kh cloud's hair model would be perfect for a ffvii cloud, are you gonna make it too?

by the way, great zant hack, is one of my favorite so far.

I don't know. I might do it because I have a feeling some d*ck will port the hair from my cloud to one of the other Cloud models and recolor it and call it "FFVII Cloud." : /