Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Sorry if I'm pushing you here, Beyond,
but is Zero supposed to be released tomorrow or a few more days?
Again, sorry if I'm pushing you to rush, take your time.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Sorry if I'm pushing you here, Beyond,
but is Zero supposed to be released tomorrow or a few more days?
Again, sorry if I'm pushing you to rush, take your time.


He's supposed to be coming out right now. But Brawlvault is being a b*tch, giving me errors everytime I hit submit. It's like I'm not meant to release it or something. :oshi:

Zero is looking uber smexy at the moment. By the looks of it, it is near perfect.  

My only suggestion is that the eyes (I think) should be a bit wider.  I mean considering that it looks like you're going the go for the Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Marvel vs Capcom 3 Zero, I think the eyes should be wider like this:



Again, tis just a suggestion and nothing more.

EDIT: Nvm XD You ninjaed me XDDDDDDD

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Sorry if I'm pushing you here, Beyond,
but is Zero supposed to be released tomorrow or a few more days?
Again, sorry if I'm pushing you to rush, take your time.


He's supposed to be coming out right now. But Brawlvault is being a b*tch, giving me errors everytime I hit submit. It's like I'm not meant to release it or something. :oshi:
What error is it giving you?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:13:15 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Sorry if I'm pushing you here, Beyond,
but is Zero supposed to be released tomorrow or a few more days?
Again, sorry if I'm pushing you to rush, take your time.


He's supposed to be coming out right now. But Brawlvault is being a b*tch, giving me errors everytime I hit submit. It's like I'm not meant to release it or something. :oshi:
What error is it giving you?
This. :srs: I am not a happy panda right now.

Error 503 - Service Unavailable
The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.
Requested URL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlDB.php

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 10:15:20 PM
Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:13:15 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 19, 2010, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: s o u l z e r o on November 19, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Sorry if I'm pushing you here, Beyond,
but is Zero supposed to be released tomorrow or a few more days?
Again, sorry if I'm pushing you to rush, take your time.


He's supposed to be coming out right now. But Brawlvault is being a b*tch, giving me errors everytime I hit submit. It's like I'm not meant to release it or something. :oshi:
What error is it giving you?
This. :srs: I am not a happy panda right now.

Error 503 - Service Unavailable
The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.
Requested URL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlDB.php

wait around 10 minutes, or try another browser.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

It refuses you to say what you intend to on the blog. ='(

November 19, 2010, 10:51:34 PM #758 Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:57:23 PM by ItalianStallion
No happy pandas here man, I've been waiting for Zero.. damn BV.

@Dingo: I think I know what you're talking about :(

Come on Beyond, theres 7 people creeping on your page as we speak, waiting for Zero ;)


My only questions are this.

1. Get rid of the Master Sword's wing-like pieces?

2. Did you get rid of that indentation created by Link's original hat?

3. Are the texture problems seen in BrawlBox all fixed up?

4. I agree with D0oM. The eyes should be a tad wider, but to add onto it, I think that the helmet should hide the top of the eyes.

-but brushing those aside. That is beyond EXCELLENT work, BeyondYou. = )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

November 19, 2010, 11:03:48 PM #760 Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:08:48 PM by s o u l z e r o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 19, 2010, 10:51:34 PM
No happy pandas here man, I've been waiting for Zero.. damn BV.

@Dingo: I think I know what you're talking about :(

Come on Beyond, theres 7 people creeping on your page as we speak, waiting for Zero ;)


:<
Man, I wish Brawl Vault isn't messing up... I was really waiting for this!
EDIT: Beyond is offline... well I'm getting off this thread.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

stupid bv and its stupid errors GRRRRRRR
btw zero v2 looks AWESOME
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Zero v2 looks absolutely fantastic.
Don't stress over the BrawlVault glitch that's preventing your upload.

Just knowing that that Zero will be released soon is more than enough for me :)


hey beyond i think the brawvault glitch is gone
try it now
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.