Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Hollow on November 26, 2010, 08:24:50 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Raiden?

Oh wow, I forgot all about him. XD

Lyn is looking great Beyond. Nice work. :3


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 26, 2010, 08:41:35 PM
Quote from: Hollow on November 26, 2010, 08:24:50 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Raiden?

Oh wow, I forgot all about him. XD
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 24, 2010, 08:33:15 PM
Quote from: jokekid on November 24, 2010, 08:31:47 PM
what happened to raiden?

It'll come out eventually. Making textures for Ganondorf is not fun. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BeyondYou on November 26, 2010, 07:18:44 PM
Last preview of Lyn before release. Just needs some texture work and some other tweaks.



Nice work man!

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 26, 2010, 08:13:13 PM
So people got butthurt and all ragevoted for Isaac just to keep Pichu from winning? Typical internet behavior I guess. ¦D

I'd be mad if I didn't like Isaac so much, even though I've never played Golden Sun. XD
Yeah...
I still don't understand the point of having a vertex for a character that has no moveset, but I know a lot of people have really wanted Isaac since brawl came out- I'm glad they will finally have something high quality(Ikesac, lols).  Pit is an excellent choice.
Hopefully a high quality model will inspire someone to put some sincere effort into an Isaac PSA.


On an unrelated note, Arthur is a very cool idea for a Brawl character, in my opinion.  It seems like he would be kinda complicated to make.  Do you have any idea who you would make him over?

people, VOTE SLIPPY!!!!!

the only GOOD star fox vertex's I can think of are Krystal, Panther, Arwing Final smash and James, and that's all for fox! We need slippy, he's fun to kill in star fox, and besides you can get your revenge  from all those years of annoyance!  Or, if he loses, Beyond, could you add him to the next poll?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow beyond, you've definitely stepped up your game (^,^)
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

November 27, 2010, 08:43:09 AM #921 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:44:39 AM by Aafyre
That Lyn looks almost perfect. You've definitely proven to be a master at hacking Link (and pretty much everything else :)). I will definitely get this when it comes out even though I've never even played the Fire Emblem she's from.

Lyn looks more like a model port then a vertex, just like mariokart's hacks. youve become one hell of a vertexer beyond. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm proud of you :af:
You've made Link look EXACTLY like the assist trophy. As ShadowSnake said, you've come quite a ways from just stage hacking. ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah I remember Colliseum.

I miss you making stages because you were good at them, but I rather you do hacks like Lyn and Zero anyday man

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 28, 2010, 02:23:17 AM
Yeah I remember Colliseum.

I miss you making stages because you were good at them, but I rather you do hacks like Lyn and Zero anyday man

Really Beyond, you are amazing at both. Why don't you try making another stage sometime? Maybe you could do another music-based stage, like how you made Feel Good Inc.

Lyn is looking great; I am in shock of how perfect it is. Definitly getting it when it's released, even if I have never played a Fire Emblem game... at least for now
*Adds to x-mas list


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Beyond, I'd just like to let you know that you're the greatest vertex hacker in the community. Your mods are absolutely spot-on accurate, and you deserve every positive comment you've received thus far.

Keep up the good work  ;)

That's one sweet Lyn vertex you got there.
You sir, are amazing.

Quote from: ds22 on November 28, 2010, 04:44:49 PM
That's one sweet Lyn vertex you got there.
You sir, are amazing.
Not amazing, but the ulitmate in vertexing. ;D When Lyn is one, and so as the Clone Engine, I'ma make a slot for Lyn.

Honestly you'd think that this was a Zelda vertex from the looks of it instead of a Link vertex.  You made him look so.....feminine.  It's quite amazing really ^^